News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

PI with Malice Aforethought: Tucson Edition

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 02, 2013, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 10, 2014, 03:09:16 AM
Didn't you wonder why you weren't getting beaten?

I was.  I thought I was just getting lucky.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

trix

Ok only finished part one so far, but wanted to comment while it was fresh in my head.

I love the way you began, story-within-a-story style, in the interrogation room.  That had me thinking "Damn, some shit went DOWN that weekend!" right off the bat and hooked me from the first line.

You have definitely become one of my favorite writers on here.  I don't often post in the threads of the stories I read (though I make sure to post in yours because you ask for feedback), but the more of them I read, the more I notice each person's style of writing and putting the stories together, and appreciate the skill and thought that goes into crafting such interesting stories.

The best part is that there are so many good writers here and many of them are quite prolific, and have been here for so long, so that there are tons and tons of great pieces to read.  Anyway on to part 2 and thank you for yet another awesome story to read =D
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

Ok I finished it and what.
what.
the fuck.
well.
I did NOT see that coming.
Your stories have this unique ability sometimes to cause a physical reaction IRL when I read them.

That ending though.  Man I don't even know what to say.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on July 26, 2014, 04:15:31 AM
Ok I finished it and what.
what.
the fuck.
well.
I did NOT see that coming.
Your stories have this unique ability sometimes to cause a physical reaction IRL when I read them.

That ending though.  Man I don't even know what to say.

:lol:  Thanks.

Bu🤠ns

Good bump. I missed this the first time around.  Loved the story.  It's funny because whenever I meet someone who says they're from Tucson, I get REALLY weird around them because you have been my only frame of reference lol.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 02, 2014, 04:01:51 AM
Good bump. I missed this the first time around.  Loved the story.  It's funny because whenever I meet someone who says they're from Tucson, I get REALLY weird around them because you have been my only frame of reference lol.

It's probably best to maintain that attitude.  THERE IS NOTHING GOOD FOR YOU PEOPLE HERE.