News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Phox

I leave for a weekend and this is what happens? Well, I guess there's no point in trying to defend myself, since we really have no reason not to trust Cudgel. I mean, he doesn't have anything to gain from lying about what he was told. I have my future at stake, so lying behooves me. The glitch is i know I'm not a spider. Cudgel knows that, too. But, i suppose you will take his word over mine.

The Johnny

Unless Cudgel is lying, or he was lied to - but that would just be shooting oneself in the foot and retarded.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Elder Iptuous

well it would be retarded, but since he's out of the game it's really not shooting himself in the foot...
i mean, i would be laughing my ass off if i were in his position, and did exactly that...
:lulz:

Don Coyote

Fuck, you guys mean I could have decided to take revenge for the mob bussing me?
I am so pissed now.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rumckle on September 27, 2010, 01:52:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2010, 06:31:38 PM
You fuckers never listen.

huh?

Do we have a reason not to trust Cudgel?

No, but you have a reason to stuff Johnny on the bus.
Molon Lube

Phox

I'm changing my vote to Joh'nyx. As ineffectual a gesture it may be, I think that Dok may be on to something.

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 03:15:54 AM
Quote from: Rumckle on September 27, 2010, 01:52:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2010, 06:31:38 PM
You fuckers never listen.

huh?

Do we have a reason not to trust Cudgel?

No, but you have a reason to stuff Johnny on the bus.

Oh im so voting for you next round. If i survive getting subsumed by your buddies this round, that is  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jasper

Two things:  The person who PMed Cudgel in confidence might have been a spider feeding him misinformation.  Also, who wrote the interlude, the PMer or Cudgel?

ETA:  Though my arguing position is highly dubious (subsumed lol), I suggest going with what Cudgel says, then if it turns out he was wrong (assuming the fraud Chuck wrote that interlude) we scrutinize the writing to try to guess who it was.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 27, 2010, 04:25:55 AM
Two things:  The person who PMed Cudgel in confidence might have been a spider feeding him misinformation.  Also, who wrote the interlude, the PMer or Cudgel?
The person who PMed me is the person I converted, ie the only Discordian left in the game. What reason would the Discordian have for feeding me false information?

Jasper

Okay, that should satisfy everybody.  Thanks!

Eater of Clowns

I don't like this.  Don't like it and don't trust it.

Pho has the 8 votes.  I'll abstain this round.  Count is (including Pho)'s:

PHO - 8

Fred - 1

Joh'Nyx - 2

Howl - 1

Abstain - 1
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

CHRIST EoC, that's literally the best public evidence there has ever been in the history of these games.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 27, 2010, 04:36:21 AM
CHRIST EoC, that's literally the best public evidence there has ever been in the history of these games.

Well the don't like part refers to the method, really.  I didn't dig it.  The don't trust part was written before Cudgel's latest post and I just didn't edit it.

Eight votes were needed this round.  Eight votes are had.  All seems good to me.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 27, 2010, 04:35:20 AM
I don't like this.  Don't like it and don't trust it.

Pho has the 8 votes.  I'll abstain this round.  Count is (including Pho)'s:

PHO - 8

Fred - 1

Joh'Nyx - 2

Howl - 1

Abstain - 1

Actually, I think I'm the one who voted for Dok. I changed my vote. So it should be:

PHO - 8

Fred - 1

Joh'Nyx - 2

Abstain - 1