News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

V3X Rides the Correct Motorcycle

Started by LMNO, October 23, 2012, 05:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: V3X on October 23, 2012, 05:20:39 PM
Watching { WWE wrestling | American Politics } is my one guilty pleasure. I know the story lines are written ahead of time, and the whole { match | election } is rigged from the start, but the compelling narratives are addictive. I find myself rooting for someone to jump into the { ring | race } and start beating a guy with a { fold-up chair | focus-group-tested zinger } . I know it's all fake and contrived, and there'll never be real { appreciation for | progress in } the arena of { real wrestling | meaningful politics } until we give up our addiction to this fake, over-the-top, badly-acted crap. But I { bought my  season pass | invested in my candidate } and it seems like such a waste to give up now.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

QuoteWatching  American Politics  is my one guilty pleasure. I know the story lines are written ahead of time, and the whole  match  is rigged from the start, but the compelling narratives are addictive. I find myself rooting for someone to jump into the  ring  and start beating a guy with a  fold-up chair  . I know it's all fake and contrived, and there'll never be real  appreciation for  the arena of  real wrestling  until we give up our addiction to this fake, over-the-top, badly-acted crap. But I  invested in my candidate  and it seems like such a waste to give up now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Lecherous

--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Pæs

I am so pleased that this is going on.