News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Really real discordians

Started by Dalek, November 21, 2010, 08:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

which reminds me i still need to finish part three, but i think im going to eat a turkey
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pēleus on November 22, 2010, 02:58:36 AM
which reminds me i still need to finish part three, but i think im going to eat a turkey

You bastard.

You'll be beating up orphans by this time next week.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

well i did join a discordian bicycle gang :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pēleus on November 22, 2010, 03:01:12 AM
well i did join a discordian bicycle gang :lulz:

:lulz:

Eris' Angels?

Hell's Cyclists?

Death on a Fixed Gear?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:53:29 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 22, 2010, 02:50:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 22, 2010, 02:44:43 AM
Quote from: Golden Applesauce on November 22, 2010, 02:44:18 AM

-fag is /b/ slang, not so much of a slur.  

Fuck off.
What Roger said. Fag is STILL a homophobic slur. Don't fucking justify using it by using 4chan.

Well, now GA will have to find something you posted as evidence that you're not in your right mind.

You can't just walk around not listening to GA's expertise, you know.

We should have GA and Requia do THUNDERDOME!  TWO PEDANTS GO IN, ONE COMES OUT!

LOL

Salty

Quote from: Herbertina Merrique V on November 21, 2010, 10:15:40 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on November 21, 2010, 08:56:09 PM
We aren't dogmatic, we just treat ideas like cockfights.  And we usually have the er, best cocks.

Alty and 000 have a point here, but so does Dalekk. Personally I've learned a lot of useful and inspiring stuff from this community, but it seems to me that people have to be very careful with what they post unless they are in the inner circle or otherwise already have a few oldfag friends to defend them if they make a single "mistake" in the way they think.

What the Jesus crippled Christ is this? This shit irks the fuck out of me.
Look, I like to think I'm on pretty good terms with people here. I get along. Probably even with members of this SEKRIT DISCORDIAN INNER CIRCLE or what the FUCK ever it supposed to be. I don't think Roger has ever told me to light myself on fire, for example. And I've gotten good feedback from a lot of people.

And you know, when I post something that's FUCKING RETARDED people have told me exactly that.

It's not that hard really. And it pisses me off that people seem to think it is.
Post retarded shit you can't back up/verify/defend----> You're fucked. And no matter how "in" or "tight" or " down like a motherfucker" you are with anybody you are fucked.

And if you don't like it you can always flounce and go someplace where your incurable fuckwitness is tolerated.

Jesus FUCKING Christ.

Also, take that "oldfag" shit where it /b/elongs. It's fucking retarded.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Phox

Quote from: Alty on November 22, 2010, 03:22:04 AM
Quote from: Herbertina Merrique V on November 21, 2010, 10:15:40 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on November 21, 2010, 08:56:09 PM
We aren't dogmatic, we just treat ideas like cockfights.  And we usually have the er, best cocks.

Alty and 000 have a point here, but so does Dalekk. Personally I've learned a lot of useful and inspiring stuff from this community, but it seems to me that people have to be very careful with what they post unless they are in the inner circle or otherwise already have a few oldfag friends to defend them if they make a single "mistake" in the way they think.

What the Jesus crippled Christ is this? This shit irks the fuck out of me.
Look, I like to think I'm on pretty good terms with people here. I get along. Probably even with members of this SEKRIT DISCORDIAN INNER CIRCLE or what the FUCK ever it supposed to be. I don't think Roger has ever told me to light myself on fire, for example. And I've gotten good feedback from a lot of people.

And you know, when I post something that's FUCKING RETARDED people have told me exactly that.

It's not that hard really. And it pisses me off that people seem to think it is.
Post retarded shit you can't back up/verify/defend----> You're fucked. And no matter how "in" or "tight" or " down like a motherfucker" you are with anybody you are fucked.

And if you don't like it you can always flounce and go someplace where your incurable fuckwitness is tolerated.

Jesus FUCKING Christ.

Also, take that "oldfag" shit where it /b/elongs. It's fucking retarded.

:fap:

hooplala

There's no crying in Discordia.  What makes people think that everyone here should wear kid gloves all the time, and that people should get some mythical amount of time to be douchebags before anyone can say something?  The internet is big, you are going to meet "all types", blah blah blah, is this really new to anyone?

I've been here for five fucking years... when I say crazy batshit stuff, people say I am writing crazy batshit stuff.  I fail to see the problem.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Don Coyote

Quote from: Hoopla on November 22, 2010, 04:20:35 AM
There's no crying in Discordia.  What makes people think that everyone here should wear kid gloves all the time, and that people should get some mythical amount of time to be douchebags before anyone can say something?  The internet is big, you are going to meet "all types", blah blah blah, is this really new to anyone?

I've been here for five fucking years... when I say crazy batshit stuff, people say I am writing crazy batshit stuff.  I fail to see the problem.

THAT IS JUST CRAZY TALK!!!!!!

Iason Ouabache

How many more times do we have to have this fucking conversation? :boring:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

themenniss

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 22, 2010, 04:21:21 AM

THAT'S FIGHTIN' TALK!!!!!
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Salty

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 22, 2010, 05:54:37 AM

Until THEY start listening to US.
Also: libertarianism/anarchism/mahjicke/marijuana/the month of February. Maybe there ought to be one giant thread where all that immediately gets routed. In the basement, perhaps.

Don Coyote

Quote from: themenniss on November 22, 2010, 05:56:40 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 22, 2010, 04:21:21 AM

THAT'S FIGHTIN' TALK!!!!!

:apple:

Salty

Quote from: Alty on November 22, 2010, 06:02:00 AM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 22, 2010, 05:54:37 AM

Until THEY start listening to US.
Also: libertarianism/anarchism/mahjicke/marijuana/the month of February. Maybe there ought to be one giant thread where all that immediately gets routed. In the basement, perhaps.

You know what PD.com needs? We have a roof (with a pool and everthang), a basement, a kitchen, a nerdy workroom, a study where the finer points of politics may be discussed in calm, rational tones. We need a motherfucking Toilet. Wanna rehash the same shit that's been done to death? Head to The Toilet. More sanitary that way.

Placid Dingo

Verily, I object to the use of fag because it is retardedly offensive. Like, it is so offensive it's a windowlicker retard sped downs syndrome dumbfuck mongoloid tard of a word, and I shan't tolerate such filth.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.