News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

He's saying you're fat.  Because you can counterbalance like 15 other people.

Which is pretty rude, IMO.

Meunster

There's a refugee/immigrant in my small town now.

Some libcucks adopted him, he's like 30. Thought this only happened in Sweden.

He's nice though, chill and is the fastest cashier at the gas station.
Poe's law ;)

Nast

I hate this forum for introducing me to the word "cucks".
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on November 20, 2015, 03:24:20 AM
There's a refugee/immigrant in my small town now.

Some libcucks adopted him, he's like 30. Thought this only happened in Sweden.

He's nice though, chill and is the fastest cashier at the gas station.

You are a bigger cunt than Brother Nihil was.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Meunster

Quote from: Nast on November 20, 2015, 03:48:33 AM
I hate this forum for introducing me to the word "cucks".

I fucking hate how over used it is. I'm glad 4chan put a word filter on it.
Poe's law ;)

Trivial

Quote from: Cain on November 20, 2015, 02:36:05 AM
He's saying you're fat.  Because you can counterbalance like 15 other people.

Which is pretty rude, IMO.

I've been trying to make a joke about Christopher Hitchens and tight pants but I can't :argh!:
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 20, 2015, 04:12:24 AM
Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on November 20, 2015, 01:53:01 AM
http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2015/11/19/dial-666-for-the-emergency-satanists/

Minnesota Satanists!!!!

20th Century Satanists were kind of dipshits, but I have to say I'm really liking these 21st Century Satanists.

Yes.

They are adapting into a sleeker and more readily socially approachable form capable of exposition of a living "Satanic" philosophy without getting unduly Ryndie about it. The new "Millennial Satanists", if I may :), have little of the old stygmas to trench though and so have taken on attributes more suitable to ideological proliferation than simple memetic establishment. Why the new Millennial model even has managed to turn the tables on Fundamentalist Christianity by out Christianing them on a regular basis.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: President Television on November 19, 2015, 11:58:07 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 19, 2015, 09:38:35 PM
So, my testing for recording seems all good.  OBS is definitely the way to go, it records with almost no impact and with half the file size of the other methods, and because it doesn't use a variable framerate or weird encoding system it doesn't spazz out.

So, that means, before I start recording Skyrim gameplay again, I have questions; I will be using the Requiem overhaul, for more interesting gameplay.

Do you want to see survivalism gameplay?  Namely, hypothermia, realistic needs and hunting?  There are mods for this, but I'm waiting for the patches to be updated for the latest version, as the new Frostfall mod has significant performance improvements over the currently patched version.  This will mean the possibility of freezing to death, starving to death etc.

Secondly, what kind of character would you be interested in.  I have a couple of ideas, and I'm pretty open to any of them, as all should be end-game viable.  Basically, your choices are nightblade (stealth and magic), paladin (shiny armor and good magic) or spellblade (fire magic and conjuration and swords). I'll come up with backstories and motivations later.

Spellblade looks most fun to watch, though nightblade could also be fun if your mods add interesting Illusion spells. I dunno about the survivalism, though. While I imagine it adds depth to gameplay, it's probably tedious to a passive viewer. Unless you can really fill time with your commentary, I think I'd advise against it.

I also vote spellblade as I feel the nightblade is a much more commonly-played archetype. I would be interested in seeing how conjuration works throughout the game.

Survivalism could be interesting - like P.T. said though, as long as you can fill all the chopping/hunting/freezing to death with commentary (or edits?)

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Faust

R.I.P P.T that's still a sore point for me :(

I've always been a huge fan of the Silent Hill games (even the crappier ones like downpour and homecoming) and psychological horror in general. When I heard Kojima and Del Toro were working on it I couldn't believe it, I was convinced something horrible would happen to stop it, and low and behold Konami crash upon the rocks.

[Work news/ shameless bragging]: My power plant got used day before yesterday, around 20 megawatts fed back into the grid to help with the stormy weather I guess, most of it entirely Green energy.

Its been a bit of a frustration for me, we built this thing but never got called on until now, now can actually say its been used.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: Faust on November 20, 2015, 09:19:26 AM

[Work news/ shameless bragging]: My power plant got used day before yesterday, around 20 megawatts fed back into the grid to help with the stormy weather I guess, most of it entirely Green energy.

Its been a bit of a frustration for me, we built this thing but never got called on until now, now can actually say its been used.

How is the energy generated?
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Faust

Quote from: Xaz on November 20, 2015, 12:10:33 PM
Quote from: Faust on November 20, 2015, 09:19:26 AM

How is the energy generated?
The non clean is generators so diesel. The clean side is demand reduction: literally turning down big loads resulting in less strain on the grid + less fossil fuels needed to prop up.

The green side of it is technically optimisation of how resources are used instead of generation, but still results in less burning emissions/increased efficiency of the supply grid.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cain on November 19, 2015, 09:38:35 PM
Do you want to see survivalism gameplay?  Namely, hypothermia, realistic needs and hunting?  There are mods for this, but I'm waiting for the patches to be updated for the latest version, as the new Frostfall mod has significant performance improvements over the currently patched version.  This will mean the possibility of freezing to death, starving to death etc.

Secondly, what kind of character would you be interested in.  I have a couple of ideas, and I'm pretty open to any of them, as all should be end-game viable.  Basically, your choices are nightblade (stealth and magic), paladin (shiny armor and good magic) or spellblade (fire magic and conjuration and swords). I'll come up with backstories and motivations later.

I would say Nightblade, as I'm a sucker for the stealth classes, but if it is deemed too overused, I would go with spell blade, both since it would likely be really interesting and to remind myself to branch outside of stealth once in a while.

As for survivalism, while I am on console, so no mods for me, I am interested to see the depth it adds and its affects on the rest of gameplay, so go for it
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.