News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Ixxies 'Shroom Pasta

Started by Ixxie, August 31, 2013, 05:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixxie

Slice 500 grams or so of chestnut mushrooms, making sure not to wash them with water (you can use a kitchen papers to wipe of the shit). You roast them on a pan without oil until they will release their water and cook in it, adding pepper, nutmeg and dry white wine to taste (I like quite a bit). Fry 3-5 cloves of garlic slice against the grain in butter on a separate pan, add them and all the butter to the shrooms as soon as they are crispy. Add half a tea spoon or so of cumin seeds and cook for a few more minutes until most the liquid evaporate. Add two cups / packets of cream and cook until thick enough, adding salt and pepper to taste. Fry butter on a separate pan and roast 3-500g of wallnuts, , 250-500g of bacon. Cook 500g of tagliatelle (made with egg ofc), and when the sauce is nice and thick and tastes good mix everything together in a pot. Add three eggs and mix until it cooks in the residual heat, adding a little fire if necessary.

Serve optionally with Parmesan / Grana Padano, garlic bread, green pesto, chives, spring onions and/or a dry white wine.
"In Shadow - we find the Light - Safely Sealed in Darkest Night, so make Sure Ya'll Keep it Tight. Wizards Only - Fools!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That sounds delectable! I also couldn't help but LOL because the entire recipe is basically poisonous to my best friend. I'd eat the hell out of it though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

:Stops biting the corner of his monitor:

Hm?  Oh yeah! Nice recipe.

Ixxie

I forgot to add an excellent last touch - olive oil and fresh lemon juice with fresh basilicum or chives....
"In Shadow - we find the Light - Safely Sealed in Darkest Night, so make Sure Ya'll Keep it Tight. Wizards Only - Fools!"

Bu🤠ns

My mouth just came in my mouth.