News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

For a good laugh...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 25, 2011, 04:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...Head over to EB&G.  CU has managed to successfully graft Mysticwicks into his forum concept.

:hammer:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 25, 2011, 04:57:15 PM
Links in particular?

Forum Discussion "Quid Pro Quo", and the top thread in "Up Yours, Jackass".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Wow. The shitheadery is enormous.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 25, 2011, 05:10:17 PM

"Roger quit being a mod.  This makes me so angry, I'm going to publish private conversations."

Freeky

That's retarded and mean spirited.

So yeah, just like MW. :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

I'm actually quite happy about this. Trolling EB&Lol is one of my favorite pastimes and having agreed to knock it off because of my friendship with Bella and Liam was starting to chafe. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 25, 2011, 06:24:39 PM
I'm actually quite happy about this. Trolling EB&Lol is one of my favorite pastimes and having agreed to knock it off because of my friendship with Bella and Liam was starting to chafe. :lulz:

I beg of you, no image bombing.

East Coast Hustle

Dude, c'mon. Imagebombing is heavy-handed and requires no skill. When it comes to trolling, I am like a cross between a surgeon and an artiste.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

Adios

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 25, 2011, 07:06:09 PM
Dude, c'mon. Imagebombing is heavy-handed and requires no skill. When it comes to trolling, I am like a cross between a surgeon and an artiste.

Thank you!

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 05:11:14 PM
Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 25, 2011, 05:10:17 PM

"Roger quit being a mod.  This makes me so angry, I'm going to publish private conversations."

Except for the part where that is not actually true.

Jenne

It's not all that bad.  We'll work it out.  /board nanny, shoot me

Actually, I blame TwinkleEBS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't understand why that was a public conversation, let alone a poll. Is the PM system over there broken?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

It's a series of communication blunders.  Hopefully something to learn from and build on rather than cycle around.  *shrug*  Stupid mistakes made, by everyone.