News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Obama blinked.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 01, 2011, 02:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43949638/

Taxes on the rich stay where they are, the military takes a tiny cut, and medicare/medicaid are going to get torn to shreds.
Molon Lube

Phox

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :kingmeh:

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Are any of you REALLY surprised?

You fucking KNEW, deep down inside, that the castratos that make up the democratic party were going to choke.
Molon Lube

Juana

Not surprised at all. Every time Republicans shriek like the incoherent monkeys they are, the Democrats cower in the corner, even when they have the advantage.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

BabylonHoruv

This is actually just about exactly how I expected it to turn out.  I maintain that it could have been far worse.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 01, 2011, 03:48:16 AM
This is actually just about exactly how I expected it to turn out.  I maintain that it could have been far worse.

How could it possibly be worse?
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Hover Cat on August 01, 2011, 03:14:19 AM
Not surprised at all. Every time Republicans shriek like the incoherent monkeys they are, the Democrats cower in the corner, even when they have the advantage.
Do you believe that the democrats in congress actually have the interests of the little people in their hearts?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on August 01, 2011, 03:52:08 AM
Do you believe that the democrats in congress actually have the interests of the little people in their hearts?

They could at least stop pretending to wring their hands before fucking us.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2011, 03:51:49 AM

we could have defaulted.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2011, 03:53:45 AM

That would be breaking character, and people might not be able to suspend disbelief if that were to occur.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 01, 2011, 03:54:00 AM

we could have defaulted.

We're still going to, dumbass.  This "cut" is a whopping $1T over TEN YEARS.  Basically, we just handed the money for medicare/medicaid, WIC, etc, over to the Koch brothers, and we're in the EXACT SAME financial bind we were in on Friday.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 01, 2011, 03:54:00 AM

we could have defaulted.

I'm beginning to think that you must be a fairly successful long-troll, because it's hard for me to believe that someone like you could actually exist.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2011, 03:53:45 AM

This. And no, I've never thought they gave a shit.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2011, 03:10:43 AM
Are any of you REALLY surprised?

You fucking KNEW, deep down inside, that the castratos that make up the democratic party were going to choke.
Nope. Not surprised. Just a little disappointed. You know, the way sports fans are disappointed in Roger Clemens.