News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Obama blinked.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 01, 2011, 02:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 12, 2011, 10:30:45 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 12, 2011, 10:25:48 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 12, 2011, 10:15:07 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 12, 2011, 10:12:12 PM
Halloween?

Just looked into it. Red Sox winning the World Series in 2004.
Dude knows how to celebrate.  :lol:

I guess he's supposed to look like Manny Ramirez?
Who cares? He's up there giving a speech or something in a fucking dread wig.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 12, 2011, 10:32:45 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 12, 2011, 10:30:45 PM
Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 12, 2011, 10:25:48 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 12, 2011, 10:15:07 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 12, 2011, 10:12:12 PM
Halloween?

Just looked into it. Red Sox winning the World Series in 2004.
Dude knows how to celebrate.  :lol:

I guess he's supposed to look like Manny Ramirez?
Who cares? He's up there giving a speech or something in a fucking dread wig.  :lulz:

Hehe, point.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Sorry, but none of your mayors hold a candle to mine:

Ladies and gentleman, I present Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2011, 10:45:12 PM

I am laughing so hard at this.  :lol: 

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

In his own words:

QuoteHoward is a dynamic performer on many levels. There you are. He sent me to Liverpool. Marvellous place. Howard was the most effective Home Secretary since Peel. Hang on, was Peel Home Secretary?

QuoteI don't see why people are so snooty about Channel 5. It has some respectable documentaries about the Second World War. It also devotes considerable airtime to investigations into lap dancing, and other related and vital subjects.

Quote"What has the BBC come to? Toilets, that's what"

QuoteIt is just flipping unbelievable. He is a mixture of Harry Houdini and a greased piglet. He is barely human in his elusiveness. Nailing Blair is like trying to pin jelly to a wall.

QuoteI have not had an affair with Petronella. It is complete balderdash. It is an inverted pyramid of piffle. It is all completely untrue and ludicrous conjecture. I am amazed people can write this drivel.

QuoteThere may be a reason I can't think of but the problem with that reason is that I can't think of it now.

QuoteWe're moving irresistably towards a conclusion.

QuoteWhat transaction happened here? Have I just bought your house?

QuoteI think I was once given cocaine but I sneezed so it didn't go up my nose. In fact, it may have been icing sugar.

Phox

I am imagining a blingtastic bejeweled crown just out of the frame.  :lulz:

Cain

And just in case you were wondering:

Quote from: Ian Hislop, editor of Private Eye magazinePeople always ask me the same question, they say, 'Is Boris a very very clever man pretending to be an idiot?' And I always say, 'No.'

Or as Frankie Boyle put it:

QuoteHe's the sort of person who 200 years ago would have died aged 30 leading a cavalry charge into a volcano.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Holy shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 12, 2011, 10:05:46 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 12, 2011, 10:04:03 PM
This is our previous mayor, who was kind of awesome:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I KNOW, RIGHT?

During her era, Portlanders would say "Can't sleep, Vera will eat me!"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2011, 10:56:12 PM
QuoteThere may be a reason I can't think of but the problem with that reason is that I can't think of it now.
QuoteI think I was once given cocaine but I sneezed so it didn't go up my nose. In fact, it may have been icing sugar.
Newsfeed?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 12, 2011, 07:58:11 PM
So how do I chose vote?

I'm 76.9% serious, because this broken system is still better than any system currently employed for choosing a government than I can think of right now.

Here's my scheme how I vote:

I'm a registered republican (I love wasting their postage and wasting their time on the phone)

and I enjoy the act of voting. The seniors who check your ID are so friendly. I getting my dice warmed up before I go into the booth. I like to pretend I'm voting for IMPERATOR or something really important. Honestly, I don't think my vote really makes any difference. But I want to play participate in democracy anyway!

Vote RANDOMOCRAT

One game is to limit yourself to one reroll per election. That you still have a little bit of choice, and the excitement builds as you move across the ballots. HMMM, should use my reroll on that dickbag?

If the headline news is PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION COMES DOWN TO ONE VOTE I will reevaluate this tragedy of the commons. I feel like I've invented this SUPER HIGH STAKES game that's more exciting because I only get to play every four years.