Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

QuoteYou have been banned for the following reason:
Death threats

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I just got banned for posting the navy seal copypasta.

Cain

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on September 25, 2014, 05:31:10 PM
Death threats

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Troll School, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Gaia-Online, and I have over 300 confirmed ragequits. I am trained in gorilla argumentation and I'm the top troll in the entire internets. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sockpuppets across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butthurt insults, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Ogrish.com and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

The Good Reverend Roger

Death threats

I've seen about 30 people get banned from facebook pages for that, including once for the IT professional version of it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Raz Tech

Death threats

At least you know exactly what to put in your appeal.

Cain

But lol, seriously.  Does this place have a name?

The Good Reverend Roger

I would like to see Suu do the INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL version of that, come to think of it.

Should involve lethal sewing machine antics.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on September 25, 2014, 05:41:25 PM
hxxp://www.weed-forums.com/ was the place.

Nice.  The Shroomery is even better.  It's basically a huge forum full of shroom-using neocons, with some goldbugs thrown in for good measure.

Cain

They should've named that place Hemp Is Money.  It drew much of the same crowd.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 25, 2014, 05:46:20 PM

:lulz:

Gold is Money was AMAZING.  I still have an account there...John Stuart Mill, IIRC.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 05:48:36 PM

Gold is Money was AMAZING.  I still have an account there...John Stuart Mill, IIRC.

You're a bad man, and you do bad things.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 25, 2014, 06:10:57 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 05:48:36 PM

You're a bad man, and you do bad things.

They line up and beg for it, man.  What am I supposed to do?  Send them home empty-handed?  I'm a Goddamn HOLY MAN™!  This is sort of the JOB DESCRIPTION.

Besides, none of them knew who he was.  They're goldbugs.

Suu

Synthroid 88mg is my starting dose.

Ankle is fucked forever. I start PT in 2 weeks.

Oh, and husband is going overseas for training.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, he's a schlubby looking dude, for one so convinced of his own superiority.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."