News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

RE: PEEVES

Started by E.O.T., October 02, 2010, 04:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

DEAR P.D,

i'd like to apologize for the direction which my posts took in regards to the "NIGEL-peeves" thread as well as the "HAWK is an asshole" thread.
         my initial response to this stuff was earnest.
         then, when the threads continued on, i got irritated.
         NIGEL is a friend of mine. a really good friend. we've seen each other deal with what i'd like to believe, were the worst times of our lives. and however strangely we did it, we have been there for each other.
         CHARLIE BROWN is someone that i've watched come on to the P.D. BOARD (i don't post as much as i just stop by and read) and being who he is, he has really grown on me. i don't know this guy CHARLIE, but i just like him.
         long story short, watching the two go back and forth started to twist something in me.
         in the 'process' of responding to these threads, i just got fucking unhinged.
         i know better, but i let the bullshit get to me and i kinda lost it.

IT HIT ME

like a ton of donkey shit when i saw ALTY's response.
         i just went out of line and by too much.

ALTY,

i'm sorry that i caused you to need to say to me, "WTF?!" - ALTY has always been supportive to me, here. and shit, ALTY, you're probably the nicest person i've never met, you're just sincere and cute as a fucking button.

ECH,

- the n00b thing gets under my skin, always has. i respect the work it takes to maintain this place, you're a really, really interesting person. the one time we had a chance to hang out, i really enjoyed. you did create a weird pause within me at one moment where you stated your, sort of, opinion about board participation which made me wonder if you think it's o.k. for ME, a non-old-schooler, to be present on the board. i've watched you have posting fits here, about identity and rank, which i can sort of get, but i don't necessarily agree with. in my opinion, regardless of who pays the bills or whatever, this board belongs to ROGER/ DOK HOWL, because there just is fucking nobody who weighs in on all aspects of the board with such depth and consistency. you can punch me next time you see me, if you want, but then you have to buy me a shot of well.

CHARLIE BROWN

certainly does not need me to back him up or speak for him. i'm sure while i'd be flapping my lips CHARLIE would have already leveled the room with a few quick round-houses.

THAT SAID,

i nominate this as the P.D. official theme song/ youtube video
         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKrpaFw_CsA

"a good fight justifies any cause"

the last yatto

Everyone went off their rockers, I could have worded things better myself
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

E.O.T.

SORRY, CHARLEY

repeatedly miss splelt yuour name

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

E.O.T.

I want you to know that I love you, I really really do. Everything is cool now between me, Charley, ECH and everyone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

No need to apologize to me EOT. And thank you, that's very nice of you to say.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

E.O.T.

Quote from: Alty on October 02, 2010, 09:16:59 AM
No need to apologize to me EOT. And thank you, that's very nice of you to say.

SEE

you're so frickin sweet i can't even take a bite! seriously though ALTY, i was being a jerk. ... those little monkey eyes...

E.O.T.

ALTY,

i'm re-reading this stuff & i'm honestly not trying to marginalize you. You're just so honest and such a straight shooter. Your input has meant A LOT to me in the past, I want you to know that.

ALSO, i got drunk for you, twice, on your birthday!

Adios

*shrug*

It's PD. Being insane to some degree is a requirement. Everyone here has gone batshit at one (or more) time or another.

Like a true Southern family, we trot our crazies out for everyone to see.

East Coast Hustle

I must have missed something....was I involved in drama that I'm not aware of?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on October 04, 2010, 09:56:55 PM

Dude where do you think that naked dancing girl tattoo on your ass came from?  :roll:

Geez you get a guy drunk and take him to Mexico and all he remembers is the damn donkey!!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 05, 2010, 02:25:44 PM
Quote from: Exit City Hustle on October 04, 2010, 09:56:55 PM

Dude where do you think that naked dancing girl tattoo on your ass came from?  :roll:

Geez you get a guy drunk and take him to Mexico and all he remembers is the damn donkey!!

That poor poor donkey. ECH should be ashamed.

East Coast Hustle

It was looking at me in a most salacious manner. What was I supposed to do? Besides, the veterinarian says it will still live a fulfilling life with one of those hind leg carts to help it get around.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on October 05, 2010, 04:44:16 PM
It was looking at me in a most salacious manner. What was I supposed to do? Besides, the veterinarian says it will still live a fulfilling life with one of those hind leg carts to help it get around.

You could of at least let the poor creature keep the bouquet!