News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Neophilic Irreligions

Started by Cain, April 12, 2007, 02:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I see it as "Neophallic Irreligions," and I've decided I like it better that way.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: LMNO on April 18, 2008, 01:44:48 PM
I see it as "Neophallic Irreligions," and I've decided I like it better that way.

Fair enough, but I'm having trouble comprehending exactly what a "Neophallus" is.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Cainad on April 20, 2008, 03:44:00 AM
Quote from: LMNO on April 18, 2008, 01:44:48 PM

Fair enough, but I'm having trouble comprehending exactly what a "Neophallus" is.
Maybe this will help you:
http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article59.htm
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Cainad (dec.)

Ah yes, how could I have forgotten?
Thanks, Space Pope! :lulz:

fomenter

neophallic  irrigation does not sound fun...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

fomenter

Quote from: fnord mote eris on August 07, 2008, 10:21:21 PM
neophallic  irrigation does not sound fun...

it sounds like a procedure done after a sex change on a patent with a bad post op infection "i am sorry sir we are going to have to do a neophallic  irrigation"
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Hal Phillips

HAL PHILLIPS POWER[/shadow][/glow]

Cain

I see your Hal Phillips power does not extend to correct BB code usage. :sad:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on September 10, 2010, 02:20:05 PM
:lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Vartox on April 18, 2008, 04:40:43 AM
Is it bad that, no matter how many times I check this forum and see this thread, I always read its title as "Necrophilic Irreligions" and think Eww...Oh, that's not what it says at all. EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Fuck I thought thats what it did say until you pointed it out.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on September 10, 2010, 02:20:05 PM

I've noticed that stringing too much BB code together tends to die on PD.com

Otherwise there would have WAY MOARER scrolling purple text last month.