News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

This is new, wizard spam

Started by Trivial, February 01, 2015, 04:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

At least I haven't seen it before.  Seeing it on forums with weak bot filters:

My Name is TRACY, I am From United Kingdom. I wish to
share my testimonies with the general public about
what this man called DR SAMBOLA has just done for me ,
this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband
to me with his great spell, I was married to this man
called Steven we were together for a long time and
we loved our self's but when I was unable to give
him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he
can't continue anymore then I was now looking for
ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me
about this man and gave his contact email greatsambolaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
then you wont believe
this, when I contacted this man on my problems he
prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband
back, and after a month I miss my month and go for
a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy
today am a mother of a baby boy, thank you once
again DR SAMBOLA for what you have done for
me, if you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below contact him today greatsambolaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) if you HAVE HIV AIDS, DR SAMBOLA CAN HELP YOU CURE IT.
then contact him with his email address greatsambolaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
and see is great work.

An amazing testimony on the spell caster who expresso my husband back to me .. My name is Nacey willam, i live in CANADA, and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband, with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago, between me and my husband .so terrible que he redbourn the case to court for a divorce.he Said que he never wanted to stay with me again, and he did not love que anymore.So me he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging, but to all the avail.and he confirmed he has made it que his decision, and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening, as i was coming back from work, i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i Explained every thing to him, so he Told Me que the only way i can get my husband back, is to visit the spell caster, because it has really worked for him too.So i never Believed in spell, but i had no other choice, than to follow his advice. Then he just gave me the email address of the spell caster Whom he visited.{dr.orgbonucaspellcaster@hotmail.com] So the next morning, i sent a mail to the address he just gave to me, and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement !! I never Believed, so he spoke with me, and everything I Told that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who did not call me for the past seven {7} months, casette me to call to inform me he was coming que back.So Amazing !! So que was how he came back que same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he Caused me and my children. Then from que day, our relationship was now stronger than how it Were before, by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/},if you are in any condition like this, or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back . So thanks to the Dr Orgbonuca is bringing back my husband, and expresso great joy to my family once again. {dr.orgbonucaspellcaster@hotmail.com}, Thanks for reading
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

I am stealing these for the Uday treatment.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Sorcerer spam. This is low sorcery not wizardry. Using Wizardry to get your ex back would be like using a scratch built Thorium reactor to power a nightlight so you can read Cosmopolitan magazine.

Bet he can read palms, but if he can read the backside of my hand as it comes flying into his auric field I'll be impressed.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

President Television

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 01, 2015, 08:05:31 PM
Using Wizardry to get your ex back would be like using a scratch built Thorium reactor to power a nightlight so you can read Cosmopolitan magazine.

Sounds like a wizard to me.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sorcerer spam. This is low sorcery not wizardry. Using Wizardry to get your ex back would be like using a scratch built Thorium reactor to power a nightlight so you can read Cosmopolitan magazine.

Bet he can read palms, but if he can read the backside of my hand as it comes flying into his auric field I'll be impressed.

Is there some kind of handbook somewhere that defines universal terms everyone uses when they talk about magic?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: President Television on February 01, 2015, 08:52:14 PM
Using Wizardry to get your ex back would be like using a scratch built Thorium reactor to power a nightlight so you can read Cosmopolitan magazine.

Sounds like a wizard to me.

Yeah... the ones in my fiction are pretty bad along those lines.

I know I keep bringing up the damn fiction. I've got very little written but much expressed to my IRL friends verbally and through gaming. It may take me years more to get the writing done, but I am working on it.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 01, 2015, 08:58:57 PM

Is there some kind of handbook somewhere that defines universal terms everyone uses when they talk about magic?

I hope not. I was just spouting at the cheap hucksterism of this spam.

Closest easy to find work ive actually read(quite some time ago) that attempts clear if uneasy definition is The Golden Bough by Frazer.

He does a fine job demonstrating the logical fallacies and societal madness of mystical tradition. He discounts agency in his assumptions if I remember correctly. It is a fine, and exhaustive, catalog of western tradition. I believe my copy was a condensed version.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 01, 2015, 09:12:36 PM

Closest easy to find work ive actually read(quite some time ago) that attempts clear if uneasy definition is The Golden Bough by Frazer.

He does a fine job demonstrating the logical fallacies and societal madness of mystical tradition. He discounts agency in his assumptions if I remember correctly. It is a fine, and exhaustive, catalog of western tradition. I believe my copy was a condensed version.

Actually screw all that. My recommendation is the Discworld series.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 01, 2015, 09:12:36 PM

I was kidding.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

:oops:

Well then. I uh.. missed that. Sorry.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl