Main Menu

So, we need a definition of beauty.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 21, 2012, 08:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 24, 2012, 10:56:40 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 24, 2012, 10:19:17 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 24, 2012, 09:55:49 PM
All this is making me want to go troll some atheists. God, they're fun, especially when I point out that they're saying stupid things. It's like lighting an anthill on fire.

I like pointing out that "faithfool" is about the same as saying "faggot".

They don't like having bigotry defined for them very much, I've found.  :lol:

Also, the "Look at how many people religion has killed! ATHEISM HAS NEVER KILLED ANYONE" argument goes silent really fucking fast when you point out things like, oh, Mao and Stalin and Pol Pot.

As far as I'm concerned, intolerant, militant Atheists are exactly like intolerant, militant any-other-us-vs-them group.

ISMS KILL.  SO DOES NIGEL, BUT IF YOU'RE QUICK YOU CAN AVOID HER FOR A FEW YEARS OR SO.

DON'T DO ISMS.  RUN FROM NIGEL.

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 24, 2012, 11:59:02 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 24, 2012, 10:56:40 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 24, 2012, 10:19:17 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 24, 2012, 09:55:49 PM
All this is making me want to go troll some atheists. God, they're fun, especially when I point out that they're saying stupid things. It's like lighting an anthill on fire.

I like pointing out that "faithfool" is about the same as saying "faggot".

They don't like having bigotry defined for them very much, I've found.  :lol:

Also, the "Look at how many people religion has killed! ATHEISM HAS NEVER KILLED ANYONE" argument goes silent really fucking fast when you point out things like, oh, Mao and Stalin and Pol Pot.

As far as I'm concerned, intolerant, militant Atheists are exactly like intolerant, militant any-other-us-vs-them group.

ISMS KILL.  SO DOES NIGEL, BUT IF YOU'RE QUICK YOU CAN AVOID HER FOR A FEW YEARS OR SO.

DON'T DO ISMS.  RUN FROM NIGEL.

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."