News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Kittens

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 05:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

When Mrs Hawk gets home I will see if she knows how to download from Blackberry to computer.

Hawk,
Soooooo last century.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Hawk on June 03, 2010, 06:09:35 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 03, 2010, 05:59:12 PM
Congrats and get that bitch spayed asap.

Please to send $300 US. Thanks.

There are places all over the country that give discounted/free spays and neuters.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

PS spaying your cat is cheaper than giving proper care to your cat plus 7 kittens.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Juana

Kittens! I want one so bad, but if I got one, I think my cat might either eat it or run away. Neither is acceptable.

SPCA does it on the cheap. Like, I think we paid $80 to get my kitty spayed. But that was in like 1999.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

See if you can send them to photobucket or flickr.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Suu on June 03, 2010, 08:08:05 PM

:oops:
I don't know how to get them to the computer.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

BUT THINK OF TEH KITTENZ!
* Rainy Day Pixie wants one. Cannot haz one.

Suu

Quote from: Hawk on June 03, 2010, 08:09:23 PM
Quote from: Suu on June 03, 2010, 08:08:05 PM

I don't know how to get them to the computer.

...Can you send a picture message?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

SEVEN????

:aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:

wow.

Suu

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu on June 04, 2010, 04:36:15 AM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 04, 2010, 04:35:43 AM
SEVEN????

:aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:  :aaa:

wow.

That's actually nothing. I used to have pet mice. Unfortunately I misidentified one as female.

Whoops.

Mice breed faster than rabbits.

That's a lot of fuzzy.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

NotPublished

Do you also call female cats bitchs?

But who cares kittens!

Aww ... I want a kitten :(
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Technical term for female cats is queens.

Rev. Dr. Narot

Quote from: Hawk on June 03, 2010, 05:49:35 PM
My cat is currently giving birth. 3 so far. When they eat the placenta it is disgusting.

Don't some humans do that, as well? For longevity and health? Always found that a tad, bizarre.

"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."