News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Started by Admiral Shamwow, February 04, 2009, 04:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Shamwow

Messier Undertree

Bu🤠ns

He's untrolling us??

Murmur

I'm going to PonyHenge him for the hell of it:

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Murmur on February 14, 2009, 07:36:58 AM
I'm going to PonyHenge him for the hell of it:

YOU BASTARD!   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Murmur

You don't like PonyHenge?  Sorry if I offended you...

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Murmur on February 14, 2009, 10:07:29 AM
You don't like PonyHenge?  Sorry if I offended you...

IT MADE ME POOP!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Its almost as good as recursive Hasselhof

Jasper

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Murmur

Mu

I'm going to spend next weak in a bomb shelter now, i will take my laptop so someone can email me when its over...  :weary:

EDIT: Oh sorry all, this thread is ages old i didnt notice.
"If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed." - The Shamen, Re Evolution, 1992

Idiot

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than the fact that I approve of this poster's name.

Rev. Thwack

I stay crunchy, even in milk.