News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

ITT, I review alcoholic energy drinks for SCIENCE.

Started by East Coast Hustle, January 15, 2010, 04:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

I dare you. Any of you.

I've heard it's nowhere near as bad as it was pre-Katrina. As far as I know there haven't been any fatal stabbings there this year.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 12, 2012, 02:38:04 PM
Quote from: navkat on January 12, 2012, 02:29:44 PM
Have you been to the Dragon's Den? Filling my gut with Takka vodka is the only way I don't get food poisoning breathing the air in that place.

Have YOU been to Snake and Jake's?

I won't bother asking LMNO. Even Mr. Chop and Mr. Scratch wouldn't be able to save him if he walked into that place wearing nice clothes.

I didn't realize it was a contest but rather a standards water-level thing. Yes, S&J wins.

navkat

Yeah, dude. Worse than R Bar. Worse than Aunt Tiki's. You win.

East Coast Hustle

Needless to say, I fucking love the place (or did, anyway - I'd be disappointed if it's actually not as bad as it used to be).

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

I don't think you have to worry. Short of razing the place, there's not much that can dress up that sow.

East Coast Hustle

I was dating a girl who was going to school at Tulane (this was, oh...2001, I think?) and her and all of her fancy friends were absolutely HORRIFIED when I came back to her place, fairly drunk, and told them all that they needed to come with me to this awesome bar I had found a few blocks up the street. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 12, 2012, 02:46:18 PM

I dare you. Any of you.

I've heard it's nowhere near as bad as it was pre-Katrina. As far as I know there haven't been any fatal stabbings there this year.

My bar of choice used to have a shooting a week. Out front, of course: guns and swearing weren't allowed inside.

Man, where have the golden days gone?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

It's true, Nigel. The kids these days just don't have the fortitude required for Saturday Night.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I can verify that Four Locos are highly effective gut cleansers.

For $2.69 and the possibility that you won't even remember it, that's a bargain.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

East Coast Hustle

Bah, they're worthless now. There's no caffeine in them anymore. If I just want cheap disgusting alcohol I'll go for MD 20/20.

The Dark Monk

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on January 15, 2012, 05:28:48 AM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 12, 2012, 02:46:18 PM

I dare you. Any of you.

My bar of choice used to have a shooting a week. Out front, of course: guns and swearing weren't allowed inside.

Man, where have the golden days guns gone?

Must be suitable for 007.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Reginald Ret

BUMP because I am doing horrible things with alcohol at the moment.
The high pepper concentration is making it impossible to get drunk.
I'm sweating a lot though.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Mgt

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 18, 2010, 08:16:18 PM
ECH's post-prep pre-lunch-rush breakfast of choice when working:

combine in blender:

1 banana (peeled)
1 raw egg (shell can be discarded, if preferred)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup milk
1 cup decent brandy or rum

blend until smooth, then pour into a 22oz. mug until about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
top mug off with 1/2 can of fruit punch-flavored Nos Energy Drink
stir gently with spoon to mix, then pound it down.

repeat, as you will usually end up with enough to make two mugs.

you won't have to eat for a good 12 hours and you will be totally ready to fistfight a rhino.

And when the scholars came and sifted through the rubble of this vast ancient civilization, terrible and banal as though an entire empire had been made up of snack-deprived toddlers, they found nothing of redeeming value.

Nothing, that is, save for one lone post riding through the desert in a Honda full of silver.