News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Signs that you spend too much time at PD

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2009, 02:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Okay, this one has been affecting me for a long time now:

116: When scanning through Recent Unread Topics, you see the little icon indicating that you've posted in that thread, and you think to yourself, "Wait, why the hell would I post in that thread? It has nothing to do with me; I don't even recall it being that interesting."

116a: Your post was just a lulz smiley or something dumb like that.

Cramulus

117. When you're formulating a good idea, you visualize how you'd explain it to the forum.

118. "Big News", to you, is something that deserves its own thread

Rococo Modem Basilisk

119. You are surprised that your parents don't know what "GASMGASM" is.
120. You occasionally refer to things as being "made of mittens and win" on public venues like facebook and english class.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Richter on April 15, 2009, 01:01:12 PM
114:  You wish other forumites had "printscreen" buttons for their brains.

114b: You are incredibly thankful certain forumites don't.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Eve

121. this stupid thread reminds you how much you miss PD, and inspires you to bump it needlessly just to say so.

(oops, I fucked up the number.)
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

116. It's your goddamn homepage and your roommates think you have some sort of unhealthy addiction.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

117. Your biggest pet peeve is that Cram's avatar no longer depicts the Prime Minister of Japan, despite the label, and you feel the strange inclination to mention this in smalltalk to classmates and total strangers, as though it should be a conversation starter.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

rubickspoop

218: You stay up until 4:30 in the morning reading pages of shit like this.
I'm a celebrity... Get me out of here!

Telarus

219. You don't know how to casually refer to the userbase without using the word 'spag/s/'.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Remington

Quote from: Suu on July 10, 2009, 04:15:06 AM
116. It's your goddamn homepage and your roommates think you have some sort of unhealthy addiction.

116a) They're right.
Is it plugged in?

Requia ☣

People on other forums have actually stopped asking you what 'spag' means.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cramulus

Quote from: Enki-][ on July 10, 2009, 04:18:56 AM
117. Your biggest pet peeve is that Cram's avatar no longer depicts the Prime Minister of Japan, despite the label, and you feel the strange inclination to mention this in smalltalk to classmates and total strangers, as though it should be a conversation starter.

wait wait wait, Cain told me that Bono, and the old dude from the Black Hole Sun video ARE the Prime Minister of Japan

aw man! I don't know nothin about international relations.   :oops:

Cain

Cram is always the Prime Minister of Japan, no matter what form he chooses for his earthly avatars.

Kai

120: You separate your life into Before PD (BPD) and Anno PD (APD) portions.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Suu

Quote from: Telarus on July 10, 2009, 09:56:08 AM
219. You don't know how to casually refer to the userbase without using the word 'spag/s/'.

219a: You use spag as a normal part of your everyday vocabulary.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."