News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Cooking with LMNO

Started by LMNO, October 08, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

If you want your kitchen to smell amazing, make this...

Nirvana Chicken Congee.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That looks insanely good. And holy shit I'm hungry.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

LMNO

I have a KitchenAid mixer.  And a sausage grinding attachment.  And a pasta roller attachment.

http://earfatigueproductions.blogspot.com/2015/01/sausage-ravioli.html

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO, will you be my daddy??
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

No, for the simple reason that doing so would make some of my thoughts about you very disturbing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 19, 2015, 04:04:29 PM
No, for the simple reason that doing so would make some of my thoughts about you very disturbing.

:spittake:

:lulz: :oops:

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

It's so easy to do, it's almost criminal.

Granted, this isn't anything cured, smoked, or otherwise preserved, and I didn't even put it in casings, so it's basically just "ground meat and stuff".  But it is fun to take a huge hunk of meat and grind it into much smaller pieces of meat.

trippinprincezz13

The sausage and the soup both look awesome. My boyfriend acquired a meat grinder for Christmas and threw together some chipotle sausage that came out good. Will have to give this a shot sometime soon.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 25, 2015, 12:06:27 PM
It's so easy to do, it's almost criminal.

Granted, this isn't anything cured, smoked, or otherwise preserved, and I didn't even put it in casings, so it's basically just "ground meat and stuff".  But it is fun to take a huge hunk of meat and grind it into much smaller pieces of meat.

hmmmmmm, meat.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A friend of mine made some chicken sausage a while back that was just chicken thighs, cilantro, onion, ginger, jalapeno, and salt, and it was fucking stupendous. I could have eaten pounds of it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think I need to go to the store for a chicken quarter now.

LMNO