News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

I don't know what's worse.

The fact that "We need to dig a big pit for all these people we shot guys" used to be an incredibly common practice.

Or the fact that that conversation still happens at all with worrying regularity.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Yeah, most of Hitler's Asian fans have a distressing tendency to skip over all the atrocities he commited, and, when confronted with them, suddenly start acting like the population of Stormfront with the convenient excuses ("it was wartime...mistakes happen...the greater good" etc etc).

Fortunately, admiration for Hitler is a fringe position among Asian political elites.  So there is at least that.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 09, 2014, 12:37:46 PM
To be fair, after Germany scored five goals in 29 minutes, I'm guessing Brazil felt somewhat like being on the receiving end of a Panzer attack.

:lulz:

minuspace

Quote from: Bu☆ns on July 10, 2014, 06:12:08 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 09, 2014, 12:37:46 PM
To be fair, after Germany scored five goals in 29 minutes, I'm guessing Brazil felt somewhat like being on the receiving end of a Panzer attack.

:lulz:
PhENTA-NIHIL-ADED  :lulz:

Suu

Glenn Beck apparently told his cronies to go after a mayor of a certain town because they stand for LBGT rights.

That town is Salem, Massachusetts.

Hilarity ensued.

https://twitter.com/devbost/status/489549223772176386/photo/1
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Raz Tech

LMNO

This is a great use of the "why are you hitting yourself?" game.

Junkenstein

It's even sweeter as I'm fairly certain he can use the donation as a tax write off.

Everybody wins. Well, everybody who isn't a bigot.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

Oh wow, that did not go where i expected it to go, it was even awesomer!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/03/glenn-beck-regrets-fox-news-_n_5645686.html

QuoteReferring to the widening gap between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S., he said he "unintentionally... added to the situation we're in right now."

Yes, it was all an accident.

I'm unsure if this is a better excuse than "just following orders". "I'm too dumb to know better" isn't exactly confidence inspiring and yet still countless clowns will listen to this heap of donkey shit in a suit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 05, 2014, 10:01:39 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/03/glenn-beck-regrets-fox-news-_n_5645686.html

QuoteReferring to the widening gap between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S., he said he "unintentionally... added to the situation we're in right now."

Yes, it was all an accident.

I'm unsure if this is a better excuse than "just following orders". "I'm too dumb to know better" isn't exactly confidence inspiring and yet still countless clowns will listen to this heap of donkey shit in a suit.

God, my lips just kept on flapping and stupid things that I totally didn't mean to say kept falling out continuously over a five-year span. It's really too bad that happened to me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Can I have another job now please? I said I was sorry.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

This quote is a bit old, but it's really one of my favorites.  I remember when I heard it on the radio, my mind simply shut off for about 30 seconds.

GROVER NORQUIST: That's the morality of the Holocaust. "Well, it's only a small percentage," you know. "I mean, it's not you, it's somebody else." [...]

TERRY GROSS (host of Fresh Air on NPR): Excuse me. Excuse me one second. Did you just --

NORQUIST: Yeah?

TERRY GROSS: -- compare the estate tax with the Holocaust?

NORQUIST: No, the morality that says it's OK to do something to do a group because they're a small percentage of the population is the morality that says that the Holocaust is OK because they didn't target everybody, just a small percentage. What are you worried about? It's not you. It's not you. It's them. And arguing that it's OK to loot some group because it's them, or kill some group because it's them and because it's a small number, that has no place in a democratic society that treats people equally.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Junkenstein

I'm not entirely sure who this fuckwit is, but apparently he's famous:
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/02/cee-lo-green-it-isnt-if-the-victim-is-unconscious

QuoteThe singer Cee Lo Green has discussed a court case in which he pleaded no contest to supplying ecstasy to a woman in a series of tweets, including one that read: "People who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!"

Yeah, you probably don't need to bother with more than that here.