News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

BIG MAN PLANS

Started by Doktor Howl, April 14, 2015, 08:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

QuoteWhen Im rich Im going to buy Jerusalem and turn it into the worlds biggest water park.

This is the most realistic proposal for peace in the middle east that I've seen in years.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 15, 2015, 06:50:49 AM
Psh, you don't need superinteligent snakes.  They'll just do really simple experiments.

Eventually, we can select those with the most aptitude for breeding, eventually culminating in SCIENCE SNAKES that have an intuitive grasp of emprical methods and approaches.

SCIENCE SNAKES!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

When I am rich I'm gonna buy Boston Scientific and Doc Johnson and you're all going to be sorry.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 15, 2015, 10:01:20 PM
When I am rich I'm gonna buy Boston Scientif and Doc Johnson and you're all going to be sorry.

BIG MAN PLANS!
Molon Lube

hooplala

When I am rich I am going to write a Broadway musical version of The Abominable Dr Phibes.

I don't need to be rich to do that, I'm already doing that, trust me.

I need to be rich to resurrect Vincent Price.  That kind of science cost dollars, man!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Zenpatista

When I am rich....

.... Prius drivers found consistently dawdling 5 mph below the posted speed limit in the passing lane will supply body parts of my choosing for research.

.... all elected officials will be subject to daily cavity searches - complete with planted evidence. The tax on the betting pools will run the gov't.

.... my interior office will have windows on two sides, despite the fact that there are halls & rooms in the way. I'll have a skylight installed even though I'm on the 2nd floor of a 5 story building. All other offices will be filled with ping pong balls, shaving cream or polyacrylamide.

.... there will be frigging drunk bumps for the bike lanes. Is that so damned much to ask for? :argh!:

Once the simple stuff is taken care of, I think we can start working on peace, water, food, education & basic human rights.

EK WAFFLR

When I'm rich I'm gonna revive Walt Disney and hire him as head of the largest animation company in Israel.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When I am rich

I will be able to pay my bills

When I am rich

I'll eat a variety of foods at every meal.

When I am rich

I'll be able to buy clothes that fit well.

When I am rich

I'll buy my own home.

When I am rich

I'll paint my walls whatever color I want.

When I am rich

I'll go wherever I want without worrying about being asked to leave.

When I am rich

People will treat me like a real human being.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

When I am rich, I will buy student debt and abolish it instead of collecting it.

When I am rich, I will start a reality TV show called "Who Wants to Eat a Billionaire?"

When I am rich, I will lead pelotons through heavy traffic with one of these:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bruno

When I am rich, it will be because I am the sole proprietor of the worlds largest fast food chain Gruel World, because after the apocalypse, people will still need to eat in a hurry.
Formerly something else...

Chelagoras The Boulder

When i am rich i shall cultivate a Charlie Sheen Level of tabloid notoriety by deliberately staging explosive fucked up moments. This will lead the sleaziest paparazzi to surround me like flies. I will then hire private detectives to look into the private lives of said paparazzi, and start a full blown media blog centered around the comings and goings and private emotional moments of the worlds worst journalists, just to see how they like it.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on April 19, 2015, 02:03:22 AM
When i am rich i shall cultivate a Charlie Sheen Level of tabloid notoriety by deliberately staging explosive fucked up moments. This will lead the sleaziest paparazzi to surround me like flies. I will then hire private detectives to look into the private lives of said paparazzi, and start a full blown media blog centered around the comings and goings and private emotional moments of the worlds worst journalists, just to see how they like it.

OH MY GOD this is brilliant and I wish someone would do it.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

When i am rich i shall pay someone to weaponize the SJW generator by integrating it into spambots that will create their own tumblr accounts and pick fights with random SJW blogs in the least coherent manner possible...forever
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 15, 2015, 12:54:54 PM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on April 15, 2015, 02:26:42 AM
I dunno, I like LMNO's brand of tyranny.  A little less vicious, a littl emore FABULOUS!

I love everything about this picture.  EVERYTHING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I am rich, I will buy a deck of many things and wish for a sandwich.