News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Fake plastic surgeon "enhanced" patient's butt with tire-sealant injection

Started by Juana, November 21, 2011, 04:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

:lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth: FLORIDA'S AT IT AGAIN.
article rearranged slightly so the "pictured here" bit makes more sense than it did on Gawker Boing Boing
Fake plastic surgeon "enhanced" patient's butt with tire-sealant injection

QuoteA Florida man woman called Oneal Ron Morris has been arrested for performing dangerous cosmetic surgeries of his her own devising, injecting his her "patient" with a cocktail of tire-sealant, cement, and glue to "enhance" the patient's bum. The victim has developed an MRSA infection and pneumonia.

Pictured here, Ms Morris.

“They agreed on the price of $700 for the procedure, which was intended for cosmetic purposes,” Bamford said.

What the woman got for her money was a series of injections containing a bizarre concoction of cement, super glue, mineral oil and Fix-A-Flat tire inflator and sealant, police said.

QuoteBamford said that the procedure was conducted not in a clinic, but in a residential setting in Miami Gardens, and that shortly after the substance was injected into the woman’s body she developed what Bamford termed “severe complications.”
SQUID. SUU. What the hell is in the water in your state?

edited because I didn't realize I hadn't copied the strike throughs.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I've been thinking this picture is of the person who's butt was fucked up, but it is of the person doing the injections.

I don't even....

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Luna

Quote from: Khara on November 21, 2011, 10:07:23 PM
I've been thinking this picture is of the person who's butt was fucked up, but it is of the person doing the injections.

I don't even....

That is the doctor who, apparently, as the entire spare tire shoved up his/her ass.  :x
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Someone went to see this person. And said to herself, "I think it would be a good idea to let them do buttock enhancement surgery on me in their living room".

:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Quote from: Luna on November 21, 2011, 10:32:52 PM

I don't even....

That is the doctor who, apparently, as the entire spare tire shoved up his/her ass.  :x
I should edit that - Morris is trans.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Nigel on November 21, 2011, 10:52:22 PM
Someone went to see this person. And said to herself, "I think it would be a good idea to let them do buttock enhancement surgery on me in their living room".

:x

The line of reasoning must have gone something like:
There are two black-market plastic surgeons in this town.
One of then is reasonably good looking.
The other looks like her butt engulfed a large pumkin.
Since nobody is stupid enough to give themselves plastic surgery, the average-looking one must have been operating on the fugly one, and vice-versa.
Therefore, the more competent surgeon is the one with the hideous ass.

This is what happens when you try to apply logic to FLORIDA.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Triple Zero

I don't even....

Thanks for pointing that out :) Completely missed that, makes the case even more puzzling.

Though GA's reasoning sounds like it could work.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

My thinking is this.  Even if this made almost sense, if you walk into a place and see an ass like that, would you actually trust that person to do anything to your ass?

I mean seriously?  I would be terrified my ass would end up like that.  Did they ever say if this he/she was doing self treatments?

That is like one of those scary deformities.  Elephantitus of the anal region.

kingyak

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Juana

Crazed Butt Implant Doctor Also Destroyed This Woman’s Face

QuoteAnother alleged victim of Oneal Ron Morris—the Floridian fake doctor accused of injecting "cement, 'Fix a Flat,' mineral, and superglue" into her patients—has come forward. Rajee Narinesingh tells Miami's CBS affiliate that she heard about Morris by "'word of mouth' in the transsexual community," and underwent the procedures out of desperation:

QuoteIt becomes so dire that you want to match your outside with your inside that you're willing to roll the dice and take your chances. As a transgender person, you're thinking, 'Oh, my God, I can start to look like I want to look like and I don't have to spend a lot of money.'

Narinesingh has had several surgeries to repair the damage, but "there is not an easy solution to this nightmare," according to her doctor. She says says she's glad she didn't die.

Morris was released on bond last night and awaits trial
:horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 29, 2011, 11:24:58 PM
Crazed Butt Implant Doctor Also Destroyed This Woman's Face

QuoteAnother alleged victim of Oneal Ron Morris—the Floridian fake doctor accused of injecting "cement, 'Fix a Flat,' mineral, and superglue" into her patients—has come forward. Rajee Narinesingh tells Miami's CBS affiliate that she heard about Morris by "'word of mouth' in the transsexual community," and underwent the procedures out of desperation:

QuoteIt becomes so dire that you want to match your outside with your inside that you're willing to roll the dice and take your chances. As a transgender person, you're thinking, 'Oh, my God, I can start to look like I want to look like and I don't have to spend a lot of money.'

Narinesingh has had several surgeries to repair the damage, but "there is not an easy solution to this nightmare," according to her doctor. She says says she's glad she didn't die.

Morris was released on bond last night and awaits trial
:horrormirth:

This is exactly what I've been talking about, w/r/t the "product" that is the idea that transsexuals need to "match their inside to their outside".

It's insidious and very dangerous.