News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Cain on Icke

Started by Cain, October 27, 2008, 08:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moondragon

Quote from: Cain on October 28, 2008, 09:52:18 AM
Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on October 28, 2008, 06:25:51 AM
How does one pronounce Icke?

pronounced /ˈaɪk/, apparently.  I've always pronounced it the same as Ike.

All the important people - him, his wife, Terry Wogan - pronounce it as 'Ike'.

Cain

Ah, Terry Wogan...good times indeed.

Also, it would seem Madonna is in on the International One World Government conspiracy:

QuoteThe Brotherhood is also extremely strong and active in Israel and the Jewish culture in general today with its mystical expression, the kabbalah, also reflecting the classic practices of Brotherhood societies. The Order of Melchizadek is kabbalistic and promotes the philosophy of a world government which is the aim of the negative Brotherhood movement.

Cain

Page 57

QuoteSolomon's temple was nothing more than a slaughterhouse with a stream of animals being sacrificed daily to gratify the perceived desires of Jehovah. A high priest and an army of 30,000 'lesser' priests were supported by the contributions of the people to carry out this butchery. Their job had nothing to do with spirituality. They were nothing more than slaughterhouse workers. The priests, who were now taking over in their religion from the mediums and channellers as the accepted source of Jehovah's will, announced that their god preferred the sacrifice of animals rather than crops and vegetation.  The crops, you see, had to be burned as part of the sacrifice, but the animals only had to be killed and the priests then had the right to eat or sell the carcass. This same mentality was still alive in the 17th century when the first lighthouse was planned.

It might just be me, but that last sentence cracks me up.

Cain

Page 62

QuoteIn the American west there was once a farmer called Maverick who refused to brand his animals. The word maverick became used to describe people who refuse to be branded and linked to one organisation or group. I think that under that definition of the word, Jesus was a maverick.

Jesus and McCain are like soulmates.

Xooxe

There's got to be pterodactyls in there somewhere.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on October 28, 2008, 11:24:27 AM
Page 57

QuoteSolomon's temple was nothing more than a slaughterhouse with a stream of animals being sacrificed daily to gratify the perceived desires of Jehovah. A high priest and an army of 30,000 'lesser' priests were supported by the contributions of the people to carry out this butchery. Their job had nothing to do with spirituality. They were nothing more than slaughterhouse workers. The priests, who were now taking over in their religion from the mediums and channellers as the accepted source of Jehovah's will, announced that their god preferred the sacrifice of animals rather than crops and vegetation.  The crops, you see, had to be burned as part of the sacrifice, but the animals only had to be killed and the priests then had the right to eat or sell the carcass. This same mentality was still alive in the 17th century when the first lighthouse was planned.

It might just be me, but that last sentence cracks me up.
LOL, WUT?  That is the strangest non sequitur I've ever seen.  Does he ever explain what lighthouses have to do with ancient Hebrew slaughterhouses or does he just let that sentence sit there?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

hooplala

This is glorious.  Keep it up Cain, very little in this world is as funny as Icke.

I personally pronounce is "ick" because its funnier.  At least to me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 30, 2008, 11:16:50 PMLOL, WUT?  That is the strangest non sequitur I've ever seen.  Does he ever explain what lighthouses have to do with ancient Hebrew slaughterhouses or does he just let that sentence sit there?

Yeah, he does explain.  Lighthouses got paid by looting wrecked ships.

Cain

Quote from: Hoopla on October 31, 2008, 04:51:25 PM
This is glorious.  Keep it up Cain, very little in this world is as funny as Icke.

I personally pronounce is "ick" because its funnier.  At least to me.

I'll try, though it'll be hard with Nanowrimo coming up.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Cain on October 28, 2008, 11:21:57 AM
Ah, Terry Wogan...good times indeed.

Icke, as I remember, holds the dubious honour of being perhaps the only person on the planet to make that perennial knob-end Littlejohn look like a reasonable man.

(To give you some idea just how much of a knob-end Littlejohn is, well, he once got pwned by Michael Winner.)
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Xooxe

So, I've decided to read Children of the Matrix. Someone insisted that I borrow it about five years ago, and it's still knocking around.

Besides being easy to read, I can't help but feel I could be doing something more useful with my time. Nineteen pages in and my attention span keeps wandering off.

Chapter one is basically going on about how the Illuminati control every aspect of your lives because people are kept stupid and don't seem to notice.

Chapter two is about history in general and how it is wrong (all of it, except for Icke's favourite version of events.) It's funny how he starts out a chapter about the errors of history by strongly criticising religion. No mention of narrative competence yet either.

Atlantis, Lemuria, blah blah. All pretty boring so far, apart from Atlantis worshipping technology above the idea that WE ARE ALL ONE™. They then used the Earth as a conductor to channel the energy of one of their super-weapons against their enemies. This epicly backfired and caused a major cataclysm which sent Atlantis and Lemuria under.

Xooxe

Chapter 4 now and I'm bored shitless. Law of fives saturated gibberish.

Leaving with a few quotes:

QuoteIn the 1950s, the Russian-born writer and researcher, Immanuel Velikovsky, suggested in a series of books that the planet we now call Venus (then a vast comet-like body) was the cause of both the demise of Mars and the near-demise of the Earth when it hurled through the solar system. Velikovsky was ridiculed and bitterly attacked by the "scientific" establishment and so he must have been saying something worth hearing.

QuoteThe number 23 was important to the Dogons, as it was to the Egyptians and the Babylonians. Some researchers say this was connected to the heliacal rising on July 23rd when Sirius, the Earth, and the Sun are in a staight line. Others speculate that this could create a "star gate" connection between the two systems, a sort of interdimensional (inter-density) portal.

:x

Cain

He does go on a bit, doesn't he?

I also assumed I had better things to do with my time, especially reading wise, and to leave the brain-rot for another day.

Also, ZOMG23PINEALGLANDLOL!

LMNO

Ah, Velikovski.

Another one of those, "probably wrong, but was derided rather than debunked" kind of guys.

nurbldoff

Is anything not a conspiracy according to Icke?
Nature is the great teacher. Who is the principal?