News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

I used to do xxxxx so now I'm an authority on it...

Started by trix, June 16, 2011, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 20, 2011, 12:03:42 AM
Why is anyone still bothering with Trix?

Trix has nothing to say, which is why the silly bastard couldn't distinguish between "rants" and "insults".  Either it's poptard (90% chance), or it's just an idiot.

I'm the welcoming committee, which means I'm supposed to be helpful, I think. But yeah, it's probably poptard, and I have nothing further to say to it anyway.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

Quote from: Your Mom on June 20, 2011, 02:34:15 AM
I think he means "sucking up".

EDIT:  Original response deleted.  I am no longer in the mood to beat the dead horse.

For clarity, I love the PD, and the BIP, which is what brought me here to begin with.  I don't get emotional over the internet, or at least I try not to, so it's easy for me to go from insulting to praising if I believe whatever I'm on about is worthy of the insult/praise.  Flighty pothead I've been called.  Maybe that is true.

Also, I never intended to shit all over the forums, only on this thread and my intro.  Which I've said before.  I'm here for the same reason I keep fucking with you all; because some of you fuckers are hilarious, and brilliant.

- trix
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Succulent Plant

Quote from: trix on June 19, 2011, 10:04:38 PM
The problem with posting on the internet, is that much is lost in text.  I am far more used to conversing person-to-person rather then via text like this, and in person I can use tone of voice and other body language and subtle vocal cues to show the spirit with which I am saying what appears to be so mean and insulting.

On the internet, however, many of the places I frequent start by generally assuming that nobody really means offense, and infer that type of vocal tonage/body language automatically.  When I read some posts here before I started posting myself, the general tone and thick skin of the members here led me to believe that this community worked like that as well, and generally assumed that nothing posted on the internet is worth being butthurt over.  If you all would prefer that I begin each of my posts with some sort of disclaimer stating clearly that I am falsely attempting to be as offensive as possible on purpose, let me know, and I'll come up with something.

I hope this explains it better.

Yawn.  Everyone IRL and on the internet drags out this used up excuse after they get called on being a prick.  I'm sure some people really do have issues with this, but FFS.