News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Well, I did it.

Started by Kai, September 16, 2012, 03:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

I just clicked "mark all posts as read".  :eek:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 16, 2012, 03:31:07 PM
Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on September 16, 2012, 03:27:20 PM

SHIT FUCK DAMN! :scared:

It had to be done. The Free Market and American Jesus demanded it. Also, I'm kind of cowering here, waiting for something bad to happen.  :scared:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

LMNO

AND THEN EVERYTHING DEFAULTED TO MAIN.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on September 16, 2012, 03:36:27 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 16, 2012, 03:31:07 PM

It had to be done. The Free Market and American Jesus demanded it. Also, I'm kind of cowering here, waiting for something bad to happen.  :scared:

Did you PM the MGT?

Freeky

SWEET JESUS.  :omg:

Kai

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 08:43:57 PM

Did you PM the MGT?

Nope. I thought, today is not a good day for that kind of Armageddon.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 18, 2012, 02:37:18 PM

Upside: I'm actually posting again. Funny how clearing your desk makes it easier to do work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on September 19, 2012, 12:31:17 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 08:43:57 PM

Did you PM the MGT?

Nope. I thought, today is not a good day for that kind of Armageddon.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 18, 2012, 02:37:18 PM

Upside: I'm actually posting again. Funny how clearing your desk makes it easier to do work.

True, that!

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.