News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

The only positive thing about the transformers movie

Started by Sepia, August 16, 2008, 01:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

is that they liberally use the terms "meatbag" and "fleshling".

You see their eyes, dull but with the love of life and a fire burning twixt the expressions of their soul and the hard wirings of their brains. Pain does not exist in their lives for they haven't yet garnered enough years, enough thoughts and experiences to feel the fear in the marrow of their bones. Fear will grow to be a cavern, the same cavern where the first child was born and the cavern where the first blood was shed, the fear that will grip your heart when you make a decision that doesn't impact your own life but the lives of those around you, unknown to you or not.

You see their eyes but drink past it untill you see their asses, their hips and stomachs, their beautiful long legs and stunning tits, still covered in unmolded fat. The potter's son has come home and he is stroking his cock with his mind, yearning for a release he know won't come and instead of trying to find it somewhere completely different, the potter's son seeks his catharsis among the thighs of the known.

In the cthulhu mythos, there are allusions and ideas to the fact that the world is a factory, a processing plant for weapons and earlier in my own life, I believed this, it was the only coherent explanation that would fit my hateful image of my surroundings and I kept it with me for some time untill I discarded it as something completely unlikely as the effectiveness of the factory would be quite shitty. Most of the weapons produced would only work if launched from a trebuchet and then only for the glee of it, not because we wanted to see the walls of minas tirith being torn down by big blobs of fat.

She's looking at you now. Glances, small and quick but you know they're there as she turns her head and you've already combed the area and you find nothing pleasing to your eye, there are no beautiful people here and there are no people that would gather her interest for her eyes are alight, not with soul or fire but with the intent of proving herself to the world, which is the same as proving herself to herself.

You're what? 28? 29? Past the stage where you only mutter a punchline of how age is of no importance, only love and love will span the decades and the millennias and will reach from one star to the next and put its fist through the big bang and find the yin to your yang. Tomorrow will be one of those days where you wake up and want to die but instead you buy a pint of häagen dazs and watch romantic comedies untill you fall asleep with a jar of peanutbutter and a package of m&ms in your lap but tonight

Tonight is a feisty cunt, a dried out feisty cunt you're going to drown in an unsavoury blend of tequila and champagne, whiskey and grappa. Tonight, life is like a ripe orange and you won't peel it, you'll pick it from its tree and you'll eat through the skin, not bothering to zest it and you'll taste the bitter and the sweet at the same time and you'll think that this is what life should feel like, this is what life should be like, turned to 11 at every cathedral, bus station, gas station and pub.

You do not wish to think anymore and who is there to blame you, who is left to tell you that you should think and ponder and grow upon yourself, to tell you that from the age of destruction one has the rubble to build or that after the age of destruction has passed, life is dead and all is merry? There is none.

In Gotham City they chose Harvey Dent and in the Middle East they chose Jesus and in Graceland they chose Elvis.

There is no duality left in the aspects of god, there is no duality left in the aspects of man. We've eradicated it and we seek unity, we seek one voice, one mind and one frame of reference. We do not seek to fuck to blow our minds, we do not seek to do drugs to blow our minds, we do not seek to work to blow our minds, we seek the minds white picket fences and apple pies cooling off in the windowsill.

We seek to drug away the hole in our soul that could potentially get us to do things we wouldn't regret and we seek to fuck eighteen year old children every night because it's the best we can hope for and we seek to be remembered, we strive to be seen in a world that is growing tired of seeing but we kill and maim for fifteen minutes fame (not intended) and we get there, to the promised land and we snort cocaine off of tanned thighs and we smoke weed with people who call everyone niggers and we stand infront of a crowd that knows our name and we grow rich as the men in the shadows grow wealthy.
Everyone will always be too late

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

:mittens:

great piece! I especially like the part about the lack of duality in the gods.

you have such a way with stream of consciousness. You write in a way familliar enough that it could be my consciousness, you know?

Jenne

I always dig his writing...sepia, thanks again for sharing.

Kai

The last two paragraphs made me noticeably shiver.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish