News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Five Blind Men and an Elephant

Started by Reverend Loveshade, August 13, 2008, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I claim dibs on harassing Net over fontsnobbery! That's MY schtick, back off!  :argh!:

There is not a damn thing wrong with having opinions on religion. Also, Kai is more than capable of defending his position if he chooses.

Net comes off abrasively online at times, as do I, but I can tell you that in person he's the exact opposite of abrasive. He's a good guy.

As for him being a homophobe... I call bullshit. Never seen the slightest evidence for that.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

EDIT:  forget it, it ain't worth it.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Well, at the very least, PD.com provides entertainment... IN SOME SENSE.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

hooplala

For the record, I said 'homophobic' because of Net's "whimpering sissy" comment, but I now regret saying that
since I know that wasn't his intention.

Sometimes I hit below the belt.

I apologize for referring to you as a homophobe, Net.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Kai

Quote from: Nigel on August 19, 2008, 08:29:45 AM
Also, Kai is more than capable of defending his position if he chooses.

And HOW~!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

BADGE OF HONOR

Since when has "sissy" meant homosexual? 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

Always, as far as I know.   

sissy |ˈsisē| informal
noun ( pl. -sies)
a person regarded as effeminate or cowardly.
• chiefly offensive an effeminate homosexual.

At any rate, I admitted already that I overstepped with that.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

Just FYI that's pretty much a dead definition as far as I know. 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cain

Except within a certain genre of writing, which I shall not link to, in order to spare your innocent minds.

hooplala

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on August 20, 2008, 12:29:13 AM
Just FYI that's pretty much a dead definition as far as I know. 

I'll make certain to come to you for updates on definitions in the future.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

hooplala

Out of sheer curiosity, what does it mean these days?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

Spineless, weak, wimpy, cowardly.

ex "I'm a sissy about getting shots, I always have to lie down or I'll faint."

fomenter

Quote from: Cain on August 20, 2008, 12:35:34 AM
Except within a certain genre of writing, which I shall not link to, in order to spare your innocent minds.

blast there innocent minds
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

fomenter

if you wont blast them  i will - NSFW - http://www.sissykiss.com/  don't blame me if you look
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp