News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Poem for CHEF DEE THE ONE THREE THREE SEVEN

Started by Sepia, February 09, 2005, 03:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

My girlfriend walks up to me:

sez:

we're all going to die alone

she pauses
then leaves

putting things in her purse like only women know. arranging her scarf like only women know. disappearing the way only women know.

we can't say anything. we're guys. this is her prerogative. not ours.

REWIND/FASTFORWARD

we're sitting at the same bar, talking about things that don't really concern us but for this evening, they do. it's an expensive place with cheap heineken and the sambucca was pissed in yesterday.

THE COFFEE THERE NEVER ATE A DOG.

now i'm alone. did i ever have a girlfriend? what is this thinking?

and i'm thinking: the only reason i have 95% of my friends is because i grew up with them. no, i never had that girlfriend. i want that girlfriend now. i want to tell her, after a cup of lazy tea: let's run away. let US live in the clich?©. and she would understand and feel not necessarily the same as me yet. she would see the validation in running away. disappear.

There is only you and me.

There is only you and me.

No family, no ties, no history but the one we create ourselves.

And we will think: This is the seed. We are the seed.
We will reread V for Vendetta yet again. and we will wonder: are we the bombers?

The suit enters. He calls us to the carpet. This is the end. This is not going anyway. Perhaps, he sez, you are the seed.
But, he says, it doesn't matter. we have created the seed. we have created the new dna for the new capitalism, ah, he sez, aren't we the bombers?

Who are you wondergirl? Let's run away from the suit aswell. Let's run. There's nothing here if we stay anyhow. But our friend says. but our family says.

Tradition they say. norms they say. the future they say.

It comes to pass that i believe the sisters of mercy.

give me your love

or

give me your gun

and i'm thinking, contemplating:
Everyone will always be too late

Chef

CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Sepia

yes

quite correct

10/10 on acute observance

0/10 on funny however

you remind me of a troll i met at saforums in 1998.

Chef

Quote from: Sepiayes

quite correct

10/10 on acute observance

0/10 on funny however

you remind me of a troll i met at saforums in 1998.

MIGHT HAVE BEEN ME.  I TROLL ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE.

Sepia

but it wasn't you

because that troll was occasionally interesting.

which you are too but only when you do the 'anal cunt' routine.

you're the troll that wants to be a troll but never had the brains to be one. it takes more brain to be a proper troll than to be an ordinary poster.

now. go poke turd some.

btw

Chef

Quote from: Sepiabut it wasn't you

because that troll was occasionally interesting.

which you are too but only when you do the 'anal cunt' routine.

you're the troll that wants to be a troll but never had the brains to be one. it takes more brain to be a proper troll than to be an ordinary poster.

now. go poke turd some.

btw

BTW?  BTW WHAT?

BTW, HERE'S A MILLION DOLLARS?

BTW, I WANT TO STEAL CHEF'S VAN?

WHAT?  SPEAK UP, MAN!

Sepia

btw

(since you trolled the saforums in 98)

o       <-point

o              <-head
/|\          <- teh yuo
|
/\

Chef

Quote from: Sepiabtw

(since you trolled the saforums in 98)

o       <-point

o              <-head
/|\          <- teh yuo
|
/\

SAID I MIGHT HAVE.

BTW, YUO FUXORED TEH HTML.

Sepia

there never was any html.

if it was

i would have leeted it with teh code tag.

i'm drunk tired and wanting to go to bed.

Chef

Quote from: Sepiathere never was any html.

if it was

i would have leeted it with teh code tag.

i'm drunk tired and wanting to go to bed.

YUO DID TEH 8)

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

LMNO

Yes!  yes!

Feel how hard I am!

::rubs up against AA::

Can I suck on your nipples?  Let me just lick one of them, to feel the hard pink nubblin under my tongue...

LMNO

as my thrusts increase, i can feel you tensing up as well, my slick hand stroking the shaft of your hard cock.  Not wanting to end our fun too quickly, I slowly pull out of your ass, an agonizing parting of flesh.  I lie down on my back, and yo grab my ankles and push them into the air.  You lower youself (and your shining cock) on top of me, as the head of your penis nears my anus, already opening up at the thought of your massive sex grinding into my prostate.

LMNO

Choking, I try to swallow more of your cock, my gagging throat massaging your granite shaft further, further.  You pull back, allowing me a moment's breath, and then plunge into my mouth again.  Reaching up, I find your still dialated asshole, and i thrust my fingers inside, stretching you even further than before, until, finally, I get my knuckles past your sphincter, and my entire hand is pulled into your ass.

Chef

Quote from: LMNOChoking, I try to swallow more of your cock, my gagging throat massaging your granite shaft further, further.  You pull back, allowing me a moment's breath, and then plunge into my mouth again.  Reaching up, I find your still dialated asshole, and i thrust my fingers inside, stretching you even further than before, until, finally, I get my knuckles past your sphincter, and my entire hand is pulled into your ass.

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN THE TROLL ARMY!

H2D!