News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 03, 2011, 08:45:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 08:37:20 PM
Fact inconvenient for Newt:  Women make better fighter pilots, both mentally and physically.

I think I read something years ago that strongly suggested women would make better submariners than men.

I think I remember something like that too. I think it had to do with getting along better in a small group in an enclosed space.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

PopeTom

Quote from: Luna on March 03, 2011, 09:08:08 PM
Also, I do not need to be able to arm-wrestle you in order to blow your brains out at range.

I bet Dr. Ruth is more badass then Mr. Gingrich
Quote from: Wikipedia
Westheimer joined the Haganah in Jerusalem. Despite her diminutive height of 4 feet 7 inches (1.40 m), she was trained as a scout and sniper. Westheimer was seriously wounded in action by an exploding shell during the Israeli War of Independence in 1948, and it was several months before she was able to walk again.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Jasper

QuoteI think one of the great problems we have in the Republican Party is that we don't encourage you to be nasty. We encourage you to be neat, obedient, loyal and faithful and all those Boy Scout words, which would be great around a campfire but a lousy politician.

Quotegreat around a campfire but a lousy politician.

QuoteRepublicans are lousy politicians.

QuoteWE KNOW WE SUCK AND YOU FUCKING LOVE IT, YOU SLAGS!

Cain

"Dr." Gingrinch has been making much of his intellectual credentials since leaving front line politics.

Unfortunately, a PhD in History and the ideological conviction that one must "shut down government" whenever the opposition is in power is not really any kind of intellectual credential.

Besides, Newt is damaged goods.  Three divorces...plus crowing about his pointy-headed genius every chance he gets will not endear him with the Movement base, with their socially conservative outlook and distrust of the Liberal Academy.

Luna

Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2011, 07:17:39 AM
Besides, Newt is damaged goods.  Three divorces...plus crowing about his pointy-headed genius every chance he gets will not endear him with the Movement base, with their socially conservative outlook and distrust of the Liberal Academy.

And this man helped push through the "Defense of Marriage" act.

:facepalm:

The hypocrisy of that one gets me every fucking time.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on March 03, 2011, 04:08:12 PM
If I understand Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero hypothesis,

You understand that shit?

I've been trying to read that essay at least five times, spread out over the years, as my knowledge of I-Ching and abilities to suspend-disbelief-and-just-go-with-it-for-a-moment increased, and I have never been able to make heads or tails of it.

First times I stopped "this is bullshit. he's playing with two historical permutations of a 6-bit pattern and then somehow connects it to predicting the future ...".

After that, I gave him "okay, but what if it did, synchronicity and all, let's assume that even makes sense and see where we end up"--and I STILL got nothing, he folds the permutation back on itself, scaled up or down (ignoring the part of my brain screaming "for fuck's sake, WHY?!"), and after the first iteration, I just can't figure out what he's doing anymore.

Maybe it's the low resolution bitmap graphs that are hard to read. I wonder if anyone ever managed to reproduce his results--at all. They're not random, unlike most I-Ching stuff, it's just based on the permutation of hexagrams between the one ordering and the Emperor-something-or-other ordering.

Somebody once told me it's just bullshit. Supposed to be a mindfuck or something. I think that's most likely.

It's just, next to the Maya Calendar thing, it's the second-biggest "why hippies think something's gonna happen in 2012" reasoning.

Anyone of you occult/divination spags got some links on timewave zero analysis that is NOT just the original essay?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 07, 2011, 06:44:43 PM
Next on the "WTF?" list:  Michele Bachman is considering running for president.

Oh, please, pretty please.  I was to see her debate Palin in the primaries.

I'll bring the popcorn, you bring the barf bags.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

I'm predicting Romney will run again, and come second to any fully fledged wingnut like Chris Christie in said race.

Freeky

We need the Rent Is 2 Damn High Party to run.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky on March 07, 2011, 07:03:17 PM

They joined the republicans.   :|

Anyway, my guesses at this moment:

Romney
Huckabee
Gingrich
Bachmann
Jindal
Christie
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 07:04:55 PM

Romney
Huckabee
Gingrich
Bachmann
Jindal
Christie

That is a horrible list. :(

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 07, 2011, 07:05:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 07:04:55 PM

Romney
Huckabee
Gingrich
Bachmann
Jindal
Christie

That is a horrible list. :(

Horrible or horribly funny?

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.