Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Quote from: thewake on October 28, 2015, 04:57:00 AM
what if she can't keep any beat? :P

Test for muscle defects.

Actually that's kinda morbid man, you baiting me into edgy jokes?
Poe's law ;)

Meunster

The trick to shit posting is location location location.

Also the trick to actual shitting.
Poe's law ;)

minuspace

xXRon Paul 42016x : yea, I think that was about the gist of it.  Then there also might be some kind of detractor: another impersonator set up a fake website that tries to jack the exo-political narrative to fit a more traditionally Christian framework.

Cain:  I like the idea of timing it right to get it on sale - need to research more.  I just get this (entirely uninformed) feeling that there may be a CUDA gpu that is cheaper b/c it does not meet bleeding edge gaming demands.  I need to research the specifications so I don't get suckered into buying above my needs (and that may be hard what with the 8gb 'requirement').  And, I need to obtain better results (less loss) on the CPU before it makes sense, though it remains strangely enticing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 28, 2015, 04:20:18 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 27, 2015, 01:59:53 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 27, 2015, 03:03:50 AM
It's a girl. :horrormirth:

It'll really be OK, girls are people too.

I'm secretly convinced that not only are they people, they might even be inherently better at it.

But now I no longer have the privilege of just being sure of that in the abstract. Now I gotta make it real and tangible for the benefit of another human. Believe me, that's the scary part. Not the part where OMG EVENTUALLY SHE WILL HAVE SEXUAL AGENCY AND BOYS WILL WANT TO SHOW HER THEIR PEEPEES. That's just life. And guys who play up the "Daddy's virginal little princess" crap are their own peculiar and unsavory brand of creepy IMO.

Yeah, raising a girl in a deeply misogynistic society that's in denial about its misogyny is a bit intimidating. But as long as she knows you're on her side, she'll be armed for it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

thewake

Quote from: Meunster on October 28, 2015, 05:29:22 AM
Quote from: thewake on October 28, 2015, 04:57:00 AM
what if she can't keep any beat? :P

Test for muscle defects.

Actually that's kinda morbid man, you baiting me into edgy jokes?

I don't have any muscle defects and I have about as much rhythm as an epileptic squirrel.

To be fair, I do have other defects.

Shit though I really did word that badly XD
"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken

The Good Reverend Roger

Wake's forum doesn't allow avatars.  It treats every file as being too large, no matter what size it is.

So far, this has been amazing.  Wake is the only guy talking, for the most part, and nothing about the forum works properly.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Quote from: thewake on October 28, 2015, 04:03:47 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 27, 2015, 09:31:42 PM
Quote from: thewake on October 26, 2015, 03:26:47 PM
I'll tell you all when the registration is no longer fucked

forum is the one that's "my" website in my profile

What forum?
one in my profile

I can't see (edit: it in) your profile, but I assume we're looking at hxxps://forums.darknedgy.net/index.php?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on October 28, 2015, 08:33:11 PM

What forum?
one in my profile

I can't see your profile, but I assume we're looking at hxxps://forums.darknedgy.net/index.php?

Yep.

TheWake is now apparently pissed at me for acting half as dickish THERE as he does HERE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

So is this a place for people who were too fucking dumb to function on totse or similar?

Meunster

I don't know what you're talking about. Wakes forum is super active. My intro thread has like 10 different people.
Poe's law ;)

thewake

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 28, 2015, 08:34:02 PM

What forum?
one in my profile

I can't see your profile, but I assume we're looking at hxxps://forums.darknedgy.net/index.php?

Yep.

TheWake is now apparently pissed at me for acting half as dickish THERE as he does HERE.

I'm not mad at anyone haha.

This is fucking beautiful.
"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Pæs on October 28, 2015, 09:14:29 PM
So is this a place for people who were too fucking dumb to function on totse or similar?

Thats like being the shit that gets left out of a hotdog.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on October 28, 2015, 09:14:29 PM

Wow. That actually sounds enticing, but probably for the wrong reasons.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Although they're probably not half as shitty as the people in DamnPortlanders.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What forum?
one in my profile

I can't see (edit: it in) your profile, but I assume we're looking at hxxps://forums.darknedgy.net/index.php?

Wow, I can't believe that's a real forum name. Like, I actually thought you were joking, but it actually exists.