News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A DRAMATIC READING.

Tell you what: If you do one, I'll do one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 09, 2015, 04:23:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 09, 2015, 04:01:41 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 09, 2015, 03:45:24 AM
TOTAL DEADPAN.

NOT EVEN POSSIBLE.   :lulz:

:lulz: Read it anyway. There is no way for a big gruff bald guy reading terrible erotica while laughing his ass off to not be amazing.

Jenn says I have to do it.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 09, 2015, 04:24:27 AM
A DRAMATIC READING.

Tell you what: If you do one, I'll do one.

DEAL.

I have Science Gestapo business next week, so I'll have to get to it this weekend.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I AM SO EXCITED!

Now to scan terrible erotica in an attempt to find just the right excerpt.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

megalolz

So, this morning, I emailed my proposal for security contracting for my employer.

Also this morning, someone managed to breach the security of the building, entering without being seen, getting passed the interior door and having access to the inner building for 15 minutes today.  He carried no ID and gave a fake address when questioned.

I didn't even arrange for this incident to occur, it was truly 100% random.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 09, 2015, 04:58:19 AM
I AM SO EXCITED!

I gotta find something different.  I read it through, and it's rape stuff.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on April 09, 2015, 11:47:35 AM
megalolz

So, this morning, I emailed my proposal for security contracting for my employer.

Also this morning, someone managed to breach the security of the building, entering without being seen, getting passed the interior door and having access to the inner building for 15 minutes today.  He carried no ID and gave a fake address when questioned.

Perfect timing! 

Also, has anyone seen this?  It's the entire history of the Soviet Union set to the Tetris theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

Demolition Squid

Tonight I went to see the 'No really you guys this is really the last one for reals' cut of Blade Runner at the cinema.

Holy shit you guys that movie.

I'd watched it twice a few weeks ago (before I knew it was getting a cinematic release) for my screenwriting course as the script I'm shooting for is also a dystopian cyberpunk setting and when it comes to showing not telling that movie is the best.

Still noticed a bunch more shit about the story and the way things were shot I hadn't noticed before.

One of my friends hadn't seen it until now. He didn't really get it. I was sad. But we also arranged to see Age of Ultron when that comes out and he was super pumped for that so everyone won in the end.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

axod

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 09, 2015, 04:23:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 09, 2015, 04:01:41 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 09, 2015, 03:45:24 AM
TOTAL DEADPAN.

NOT EVEN POSSIBLE.   :lulz:

:lulz: Read it anyway. There is no way for a big gruff bald guy reading terrible erotica while laughing his ass off to not be amazing.
So like, I somehow grokked this image just before checking this thread.  Now I have to listen to a self-help book on tape for practical emotional self defense.  :horrormirth: :lulz:
just this

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 09, 2015, 07:44:51 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 09, 2015, 04:58:19 AM
I AM SO EXCITED!

I gotta find something different.  I read it through, and it's rape stuff.

Practically the hallmark of bad erotica; shitty writers resorting to shitty tropes in an uncreative attempt to be "edgy".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 09, 2015, 11:47:35 AM
megalolz

:horrormirth:

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Demolition Squid on April 09, 2015, 09:21:16 PM
Tonight I went to see the 'No really you guys this is really the last one for reals' cut of Blade Runner at the cinema.

Holy shit you guys that movie.

I'd watched it twice a few weeks ago (before I knew it was getting a cinematic release) for my screenwriting course as the script I'm shooting for is also a dystopian cyberpunk setting and when it comes to showing not telling that movie is the best.

Still noticed a bunch more shit about the story and the way things were shot I hadn't noticed before.

One of my friends hadn't seen it until now. He didn't really get it. I was sad. But we also arranged to see Age of Ultron when that comes out and he was super pumped for that so everyone won in the end.

Setting up for Civil War. I can't wait to see Captain America beat the shit out Iron Man.