News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Roger: An Apology

Started by Captain Utopia, March 27, 2011, 07:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

<3 Thank you, Hawk.  I just have run out of patience is all.  I hate this whole thing.  It's beyond stupid.

Captain Utopia

Jenne, Charley.. you can't stop this, my mind is made up.  Take a break, a walk, smell the spring flowers.  All will be okay in the end.

Folks, I cannot run the site when Roger has told you very definitely that I've been mucking around with his posts, and that I'm an untrustworthy liar.  Not only has he crippled me - safely, because I have no recourse to prove my innocence - but he's set up a handy precedent to troll the fuck out of EB&G if I remain there.

That's not going to happen.  This ends today.  I'd like to think that Roger will do the right thing and admit that he lied and manipulated all of you, because I like to believe in the best of people.  But if he does not, my faith in that will not be shattered, just my faith in Roger.

And to anyone who thinks I should just sit down and let him shit all over my integrity - fuck you, too.  Sincerely.

Jenne

He's NOT going to do that, CU.  Why should he?  Because you dared him?

Come on, man, the handwriting on how this shit goes down is prewritten in the sky.

Laying down the arms is the only way this shit gets fixed, period.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 28, 2011, 02:00:19 PM
Roger is most certainly NOT lying about the missing post. Whether CU deleted it or not, I can't say. That is all.

This.

I don't for certain know what happened, but at least one post is missing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 28, 2011, 03:13:13 PM

And to anyone who thinks I should just sit down and let him shit all over my integrity - fuck you, too.  Sincerely.
I don't think anyone has suggested that.
Stepping down over a disagreement with someone is the equivalent of taking the ball away when a game isn't going your way. When I said I think you should step down but for completely different reasons its because there is always going to be pressure, you'll need to get used to it or you wont be cut out for the job.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2011, 03:15:36 PM
Roger is most certainly NOT lying about the missing post. Whether CU deleted it or not, I can't say. That is all.

This.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say it wasn't deleted, not that I know what happened to it either.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2011, 03:15:36 PM

This.

:backpedal:

The Good Reverend Roger

Jenne, Charley.. you can't stop this, my mind is made up.  Take a break, a walk, smell the spring flowers.  All will be okay in the end.

Folks, I cannot run the site when Roger has told you very definitely that I've been mucking around with his posts, and that I'm an untrustworthy liar.  Not only has he crippled me - safely, because I have no recourse to prove my innocence - but he's set up a handy precedent to troll the fuck out of EB&G if I remain there.

That's not going to happen.  This ends today.  I'd like to think that Roger will do the right thing and admit that he lied and manipulated all of you, because I like to believe in the best of people.  But if he does not, my faith in that will not be shattered, just my faith in Roger.

All I know is that a post of mine which was there is not now.  Phox remembers the post, and has verified that it isn't there.

And, frankly, I don't give a fuck about your faith in me.  You pissed me off when you posted the public poll (alongside the EBS thing), but you stopped mattering at all when you posted your "apology".  In my opinion, Bella should have just shut the damn board down, rather than let you drag it through the muck.

That's really all that I have to say on the matter.  Go vent your longstanding butthurt about e-democracy on someone else (I had noticed your reference to earlier disputes, while I was reading the board-wide insult you spewed in your fury).

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Captain Utopia

That's fucking cowardly.

You accused me of deleting posts.  Is that some shit you just fling around lightly?  For a joke?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Apology Lesson #1

An apology should consist of the following....

I'm or I

and

Sorry or apologize.

Anything more than that is not an apology it's an attempt to prove a point which does not need to be made.

If you cannot simply say I'm sorry or I apologize, then your next best option is to shut the fuck up and let shit die.

This shit has people I care about all upset and I am frankly very disappointed in you CU.  You've been around to damn long to act like this.  I've given you the benefit of the doubt that somewhere in your brain this whole thing is a direct result of your lack of experience in running a board, your lack of trust in your admins, and a misguided attempt to "do the right thing".  After your apology from hell, I think you are trying to stir the shit more than anyone else involved.

Just fucking stop it!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

IMO you gave away your own appearance of integrity, starting with the childish "poll" and ending with the fake "apology". Regardless of what happened to Roger's post, those are the reasons you shouldn't be running a board. Your ego is too involved in it. I don't trust you as an admin because of your actions, even if Roger was wrong about everything.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on March 28, 2011, 03:07:05 PM
This whole fucking thing is making me want to shit nails.

I'm shaking my head thinking maybe I just need to take a fucking break from it ALL.  Except for LMNO's Spider thread.

FUCK THIS. 

WHY is this thread even necessary?  WHY?

Jesus fucking christ on a fucking pogostick.

Isn't life shitty enough?  Isn't it?  Goddammit motherfucking hell shit fuck damn cock suck cunt dick shit shit shit shit...

Same reason he felt the need to post it on Cram's Facebook group. Attention.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 28, 2011, 05:22:18 PM

I'm shaking my head thinking maybe I just need to take a fucking break from it ALL.  Except for LMNO's Spider thread.

FUCK THIS. 

Isn't life shitty enough?  Isn't it?  Goddammit motherfucking hell shit fuck damn cock suck cunt dick shit shit shit shit...

WAT  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

I'm shaking my head thinking maybe I just need to take a fucking break from it ALL.  Except for LMNO's Spider thread.

FUCK THIS.  

WHY is this thread even necessary?  WHY?

Isn't life shitty enough?  Isn't it?  Goddammit motherfucking hell shit fuck damn cock suck cunt dick shit shit shit shit...

This isn't shitty at all.

This is FUNNY.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on March 28, 2011, 05:22:18 PM

FUCK THIS. 

wait, WHAT?

Oh sweet baby jesus. CU has gone totally off the deep end.

:lulz:

Don't do Utopia, kids.

NOT EVEN ONCE.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"