News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Mexico: FAIL thread

Started by The Johnny, November 11, 2009, 08:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on July 18, 2010, 01:57:52 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-10670858

First use of a car bomb in the current drug war

It would be hard to find the source but ill tell you that... they tied up some guy inside the car as bait to lure emergency people and policemen to it...

of course, they never arrive on time, so the guy that actually went for the bait was some random musician that promptly got detonated along with the bait.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Some would say that fate was justified, if he was a member of a mariachi band.

The Johnny

I recall you speaking of drug cartels developing the ability and technique to use explosives not too long ago.

Right on the money, weren't you?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on July 18, 2010, 02:26:27 AM
Some would say that fate was justified, if he was a member of a mariachi band.

:lulz:

Huapango is worse - id mention other genres, but, i repressed them from my memory.

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/notebook/bill-conroy/2010/06/us-military-has-special-ops-boots-ground-mexico

Quotea special operations task force under the command of the Pentagon is currently in place south of the border providing advice and training to the Mexican Army in gathering intelligence, infiltrating and, as needed, taking direct action against narco-trafficking organizations.

Also read this:  http://antifascist-calling.blogspot.com/2010/07/all-in-family-global-drug-trade-fueled.html  All of it.  A sample:

QuoteWhen investigative journalist Daniel Hopsicker broke the story four years ago that a DC-9 (N900SA) "registered to a company which once used as its address the hangar of Huffman Aviation, the flight school at the Venice, Florida Airport which trained both terrorist pilots who crashed planes into the World Trade Center, was caught in Campeche by the Mexican military ... carrying 5.5 tons of cocaine destined for the U.S.," it elicited a collective yawn from corporate media.

And when authorities searched the plane and found its cargo consisted solely of 128 identical black suitcases marked "private," packed with cocaine valued at more than $100 million, the silence was deafening.

But now a Bloomberg Markets magazine report, "Wachovia's Drug Habit," reveals that drug traffickers bought that plane, and perhaps fifty others, "with laundered funds they transferred through two of the biggest banks in the U.S.," Wachovia and Bank of America.

The Justice Department charge sheet against the bank tells us that between 2003 and 2008, Wachovia handled $378.4 billion for Mexican currency exchanges, "the largest violation of the Bank Secrecy Act, an anti-money-laundering law, in U.S. history."

"A sum" Bloomberg averred, equal to one-third of Mexico's current gross domestic product."

Since 2006, some 22,000 people have been killed in drug-related violence. Thousands more have been wounded, countless others "disappeared," torture and illegal imprisonment is rampant.

In a frightening echo of the Reagan administration's anti-communist jihad in Central America during the 1980s, the Bush and now, Obama administration has poured fuel on the fire with some $1.4 billion in "War on Drugs" funding under Plan Mérida. Much of that "aid" is destined to purchase military equipment for repressive police, specialized paramilitary units and the Mexican Army.

There is also evidence of direct U.S. military involvement. In June, The Narco News Bulletin reported that "a special operations task force under the command of the Pentagon is currently in place south of the border providing advice and training to the Mexican Army in gathering intelligence, infiltrating and, as needed, taking direct action against narco-trafficking organizations."

One former U.S. government official told investigative journalist Bill Conroy, "'Black operations have been going on forever. The recent [mainstream] media reports about those operations under the Obama administration make it sound like it's a big scoop, but it's nothing new for those who understand how things really work'."

But, as numerous investigations by American and Mexican journalists have revealed, there is strong evidence of collusion between the Mexican Army and the Juarez and Sinaloa drug cartels. A former Juarez police commander told NPR in May that "the intention of the army is to try and get rid of the Juarez cartel, so that [Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman] Chapo's [Sinaloa] cartel is the strongest."

The cosy relations among the world's biggest banks, drug trafficking organizations and the U.S. military-intelligence apparatus is not however, a new phenomenon. What is different today is the scale and sheer scope of the corruption involved.

Adios

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 22, 2010, 02:50:46 PM
10 nations join Mexico in protest of Arizona law.

http://www.kold.com/Global/link.asp?L=450047

Don't see how Mexico is fail in this instance.  :?

Adios

The Johnny

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 22, 2010, 09:00:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 22, 2010, 02:50:46 PM
10 nations join Mexico in protest of Arizona law.

http://www.kold.com/Global/link.asp?L=450047

Don't see how Mexico is fail in this instance.  :?

Well, its a fail because the nations "opposing" dont have much -if any- leverage, and its gonna take personal action from the Obama cronies to stop such outrageous racism.

Guatemala: Racism ish bad  :cry:

Neonazi militia:  :eek:  :mrgreen:

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/primera/35447.html
He narrated that the criminals offered them jobs as assasins, and that they would get paid $2,000 each month. They all resisted and with the rejection the massacre started.

One by one, the 58 men and 14 women, some of them not adults, were put against a wall inside a storage room of a ranch, point out the first invetigations. Then, they were forced to keep their heads down, and were executed with high caliber weapons. Then they were given coups de grace.

Between those executed was Luis Freddy, from Ecuador, which pretended to be dead. His grace shot passed thru his neck and came out thru the jaw. He waited, laying on the floor, until the Zetas left and he could escape. He was the only survivor. It is still a mystery of how he walked 14 miles towards an outpost of the Mexican Armada where he asked for help.

If that guy actually survived, that makes 71 dead in a single night.

16 de septiembre, celebration of 200 years of "independence" anyone?

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/705115.html
The Conference for the Mexican Episcopate considers that it would be a sin of omission to be at the margin and to be "silent" at the celebrations of the Bicentennary of the Independence and the Centenary of the Mexican Revolution.

Because the populace has many civil groups promoting "silence" during the typical "Grito" prompted by the President.

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11132589

QuoteThe federal police force in Mexico says it has sacked almost 10% of its officers this year for corruption, incompetence or links to criminals.

Commissioner Facundo Rosas said 3,200 officers had been fired.

More than 1,000 others were facing disciplinary action and could also lose their jobs, he added.

In a separate development, a shoot-out between troops in Veracruz state and a suspected drugs gang has left six gunmen and one soldier dead.

The firefight, in the town of Panuco, started when the soldiers went to investigate a house used by the alleged drug traffickers.

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on August 31, 2010, 02:09:49 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11132589

QuoteThe federal police force in Mexico says it has sacked almost 10% of its officers this year for corruption, incompetence or links to criminals.

Commissioner Facundo Rosas said 3,200 officers had been fired.

More than 1,000 others were facing disciplinary action and could also lose their jobs, he added.

In a separate development, a shoot-out between troops in Veracruz state and a suspected drugs gang has left six gunmen and one soldier dead.

The firefight, in the town of Panuco, started when the soldiers went to investigate a house used by the alleged drug traffickers.

Niiiice.  Fuckin' finally.  But, probably too little, too late.

Cain

Last I read, it was estimated one in three federales was on the take.  This hit was against the Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization (Juarez Cartel) specifically.

More importantly, where do you think all this corrupt, dirty, ex-cops are going to in order to find work now?