News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

A challenge for all Bush-Haters

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2005, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: agent compassion
Quote from: Scribe the one-man OMIf I did that, we would have a mad drunk Scotsman in power. Wait a minute....

It would still be better than a mad drunk Texan...

Bush isn't a Texan.  He's from Conneticut.  The Texas accent is bogus.

Just saying.

my texas accent is bogus too. picked it up while living there...
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

No, he's a Texan, adopted because Connecticut disowned his sorry ass.

8)

And Scribe - dude, you did more to mindfuck your Uni in a week than I've done in two terms. My hat, if it existed, would be off to you sir.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Mangrove

Quote from: agent compassionNo, he's a Texan, adopted because Connecticut disowned his sorry ass.

8)

And Scribe - dude, you did more to mindfuck your Uni in a week than I've done in two terms. My hat, if it existed, would be off to you sir.

bush is from CT? holy crap. well, they sure as hell don't make that widely known...lol...i'm guessing they won't be replacing 'the constitution state' on their license plates any time soon....
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

agent compassion

QuoteI'm guessing they won't be replacing 'the constitution state' on their license plates any time soon....

Isn't CT where Mrs. Mangrove is?

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Cain

Quote from: agent compassionAnd Scribe - dude, you did more to mindfuck your Uni in a week than I've done in two terms. My hat, if it existed, would be off to you sir.

Aw shucks...boredom is an incredible motivator.  And being surrounded by morons....

Mangrove

Quote from: agent compassion
QuoteI'm guessing they won't be replacing 'the constitution state' on their license plates any time soon....

Isn't CT where Mrs. Mangrove is?

yes....and where Mr Mangrove will be before the year is out  :D

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: Voice of TruthAnd you guys know you love the name Voice of Truth.  It's just arrogant enough to be funny.  Don't be upset I beat you to it.

I'm not. I'm just waiting patiently for you to change it so I can steal it.

:roll:
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Voice of Truth on January 20, 2005, 12:35:07 AM
That was me, but you probably guessed that.  Damn no making me login shit... :?

Hahaha!  Anyone else remember VoT?  He's still over at InternetMessiah (aka A32 Worm Central), and now he's a birther.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fuquad

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 26, 2009, 10:18:10 PM

Hahaha!  Anyone else remember VoT?  He's still over at InternetMessiah (aka A32 Worm Central), and now he's a birther.
Shit roger he hasn't been there in little over a year.

And, yeah, he's a birther.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on October 27, 2009, 12:03:38 AM

Where the hell is he now?  I ran into him elsewhere, but when I went to gloat at Internet Messiah, my computer caught AIDS and syphilis, puked, and died.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Fuquad

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 27, 2009, 05:02:01 AM

Where the hell is he now?  I ran into him elsewhere, but when I went to gloat at Internet Messiah, my computer caught AIDS and syphilis, puked, and died.
Fuck if I know. Ran most of them off. Mainly it's Dutch posting to noone. Scorch announced recently that he's going to let the site die... He says theres about a year left.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on October 27, 2009, 05:13:35 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 27, 2009, 05:02:01 AM

Fuck if I know. Ran most of them off. Mainly it's Dutch posting to noone. Scorch announced recently that he's going to let the site die... He says theres about a year left.

It's Scorch's own fault, really.  He made certain that board would never go anywhere.

I disagreed with the conservatards once too often, with sourcing, so they started a "TGRR is a Pedo" campaign.  And Scorch defended that as "free speech".  I never went back.

And Dutch can lick my arse.  Fucking asshole.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Voice of Truth on January 20, 2005, 12:46:14 AM
"he is a dirty fuckbag liar who is seriously undermining everything America stands for".

Always with the propaganda?  If you don't like Iraq, cool, but America does stand for freedom and democracy and that's what he is trying to spread.  Shit...

Hee hee!

Mangrove

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2009, 05:45:01 AM
"he is a dirty fuckbag liar who is seriously undermining everything America stands for".

Always with the propaganda?  If you don't like Iraq, cool, but America does stand for freedom and democracy and that's what he is trying to spread.  Shit...

Hee hee!

I tried to be reasonable with him....and look what happened!

Next time I try and be reasonable like that, please punch me in the balls.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on December 15, 2009, 08:22:37 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2009, 05:45:01 AM

Hee hee!

I tried to be reasonable with him....and look what happened!

Next time I try and be reasonable like that, please punch me in the balls.

You wouldn't have the chance.  Word is, he became a hardcore birther, and fucked off to Freerepublic.