News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

aini is busted

Started by aini the Guest, March 03, 2005, 09:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Quote from: agent compassion:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Someday science will discover the gene that makes men compelled to describe their endowments in hyperbolic terms.....
:roll:

Geez I mean you don't see ladies saying "Check out my labia, it's a foot wide, seriously!"

:roll:

<bows to AC's comic genius>...  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Malaul

::rolls eyes and tried not to be amused::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionNews flash: Women aren't impressed by men's bragging

WHAT???
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

agent compassion

Quote from: Tigger
Quote from: agent compassion
News flash: Women aren't impressed by men's bragging

WHAT???

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

-->Eris<--

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm glad my little side project has given you ladies so much amusement.

I was originally gonna give it feathers, you know. But I thought that might be a bit much.  :wink:
the universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
in all of the directions it can whizz
as fast as it can go, the speed of light you know
12 million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is
so remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
how amazingly unlikely is your birth
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'cause there's bugger all down here on earth - eric idle

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: -->Eris<--:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I was originally gonna give it feathers, you know. But I thought that might be a bit much.  :wink:

A bit... awkward too, I'd think
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: -->Eris<--:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, but, you gave the French something to do...

invent French Ticklers, hehehehe...

agent compassion

French Ticklers heheheheheheheeheheheheheeeeeeeee hehehehehe hehehee
heeheheh ehehehehe heheheheee

oops I seem to be channeling DS
:lol:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

agent compassion

From bash.org:

<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

B_M_W

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

QuoteSomething silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

= t3h w1n  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:  :roll:  8) [/quote]
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

agent compassion

<jeebus> the "bishop" came to our church today
<jeebus> he was a fucken impostor
<jeebus> never once moved diagonally

:lol:

B_M_W

*Bows to AC's comic ability*
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

agent compassion

:D  Bash.org again. Good god that's some funny shit, especially the one about the Trix rabbit....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bob the Mediocre

QuoteHudsonHawk: In such tiny volumes, liquid N2 is too volatile--good thing I was wearing goggles.
HudsonHawk: It's fun to get a few liters of dry ice and dip things like an ear of corn in it.
HudsonHawk: Or tomatoes.
muddovermatter: ha ha. yeah. -hic-
Pastababe: we got a block of dry ice in an xmas prezzie at work this year - we had fun with it
HardcoreMonkishRoots: Ooh, that's an interesting way to make tomato sauce!
HudsonHawk: I meant liquid nitrogen, not dry ice, of course.
muddovermatter: ha ha. shattered!
Pastababe: or gazpacho, since it's cold
muddovermatter: yeah, i figured.
HudsonHawk: It's fun to put pellets of dry ice in your coffee in a coffeehouse, too. -hic-
HudsonHawk: People stare.
Pastababe: It's fun to do stuff that you need goggles for  -hic-
muddovermatter: i imagine so. -hic-
HudsonHawk: If you get a soup bowl (NOT ceramic or glass) full of liquid N2, you can throw it at someone 6 feet away and they get a startling yet harmless waft of supercool air.
muddovermatter: best lab equipment misuse i've heard about is from a lab tech who used to be in the navy. he told me they use to take nearly-empty gas cylinders and sledge-hammer off the valves. -hic-
muddovermatter: they'd shoot into the ocean like rockets
HudsonHawk: Hah! That sounds fun.
Pastababe: oh man, yeah! lmao
muddovermatter: don't try this at home, kids. -hic-
Pastababe: totally
Pastababe: you need goggles and possibly a blast shield
HudsonHawk: One of my friends stole a kilogram of sodium from the chem supply lab and we threw it in the river on a camping trip.
HardcoreMonkishRoots: i don't think most kids actually have that sort of equipment at home...
HudsonHawk: He's a doctor now.
Pastababe: my gas gun is fun, you can shoot corks with WD-40 and a sparker
HudsonHawk: But not MY doctor.
Pastababe: I can take bunches of figs off my neighbor's tree with it -hic-
muddovermatter: ha ha. awesome. and you're right, monkish roots. how do we fix that? -hic-
Pastababe: I did, but only because I stole it from the lab at school
HudsonHawk: If kids were allowed to play with this stuff, we'd have a lot more scientists.
Pastababe: by 'kid', I was like 16-17 when I was doing that
HudsonHawk: One-eyed, seven fingered scientists, with a healthy respect for natural forces.
muddovermatter: with missing fingers.
muddovermatter: exactly. a better world.
HardcoreMonkishRoots falls over laughing
Pastababe: or geeky women that horse around too much  
Discovery: you guys are killing
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit