News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Lines fron the table...

Started by Luna, April 11, 2011, 01:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

"Scatological kobolds flinging balls of their own poo at you..."

Best. Game. EVAR!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

"I bull-rush the gelatinous cube."
- Randy the Dumbass.

"Wait.  Commoners are worth 150 EXP?"
- My son, heralding the downward spiral of our first 3rd Ed game, back in the day.

"Did you see that kid?  He damn near made it to the forest!"
- Andy, after the above-mentioned monstrosity.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

"I hide it in the horse"

-/b/tard fighter

The Good Reverend Roger

"SOMEONE FIREBALL ME!"
-Enabler, completely covered in stirges

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

"What could POSSIBLY go wro..."  (Die roll...  1). "Oh, fuck..."

*sound of Richter's maniacal laughter...*

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

President Television

"The room is now flooded ankle-deep with goblin shit. Good job."
-my old DM, following an unfortunate accident involving my level 1 gnomish sorceror.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cainad (dec.)

"It's too late, you're gonna get cockpunched!"
-my character, staggering around with 1 hit point for the latter half of the session

PopeTom

Barbarian: What should I do with this pearl?
Annoyed Wizard: Stick it up your nose!
*Barbarian sticks pearl up his nose*
It's actually a pearl of Wisdom (+4), the Barbarian's Wisdom goes for 8 to 12
Barbarian: What the hell did I just do that for; that was just dumb.
*Barbarian snot rockets pearl out of nose*
Barbarian: So what should I do with this pearl?
Annoyed Wizard: Stick it up your nose!
*Barbarian sticks pearl up his nose*
repeat for like an hour
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Freeky

Me, encountering a Deck of Many Things: I wish I had a sandwich.

Roger, watching a floating sheet come closer to him:  I AM NOT AFRAID, PUUUNY GHOST! I LAUGH AT YOU! (Stirge attaches.)

Scribbly

"Thank you for the Gem of Muckath. Now, the ritual to destroy it is very loud, and blinding, so please put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and hum."
-The Big Bad of the first game I ran at university. They knew he was the big bad. They'd known for weeks he was the big bad. They did it anyway. Because he just seemed so trustworthy.

*BLAM* "Fools! Your mortal weapons cannot harm me, surrender now and--" *BLAM! "--gnck."
-The Last Big Bad I ran for the same group. Finally learning not to just believe what the villain says to them.  :lol:
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Jasper

I love it!  And yes, I've always lamented my fellow gamers' willingness to believe anything a monologuing antagonist said.

President Television

"What skill do I roll to psychoanalyze the bard?"
-Me, in the same game as the goblin poomp incident
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Luna

"What did you guys do to my character?"
"Pimped him out to the lunch lady..."

Teach THAT player to miss a session...   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

"YOU CAN'T SHOOT MY VILLAIN MID-SOLILOQUY!"
- Me.   :argh!:

Freeky