News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Sushi

Started by Fractalbeard, August 21, 2010, 08:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fractalbeard

Trying my hand at making maki rolls. Fillings include combinations of tofu, mild cheese, green peppers, onions, and carrots.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

East Coast Hustle

Looks like your technique is solid, but...

WHAT IN THE EVER-LOVING NAME OF HOLY FUCK ARE YOU DOING PUTTING CHEESE IN SUSHI?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

seriously though, aside from that it looks good.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Fractalbeard

Hah, I have weird ass tastes  :D

Fractalbeard

Jenne

WHAR'S DA FEESH?  Looks DAHLEESH, BUT NEEDS DA FEESH.

(or is maki a word for "veggie"?)

Nast

Maki means just means"rolled" in Japanese, as opposed to the ones with the fish all on top or those funny cone-shaped ones.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jenne

I eat sushi, but apparently learn jack and shit when it comes to the nomenclature.  Thanks, Nast.  :D

Fractalbeard

I'm vegetarian, so no fishies for me.

East Coast Hustle

fish are a vegetable.

provided, of course, that you club them hard enough.

Triple Zero

the vegetarians, or the fish?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

Freeky