News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Nigel, thanks for the add, but I was able to tolerate The Discordian Society on my feed for about 30 seconds before quitting.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

I just went off on a diatribe on how Israel is Outremer and we're still fighting the Crusades.

Expecting a fantastic "You're anti-Semitic!" ad hominem in 5...4...3...2...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Faust

Quote from: The Suu on July 15, 2014, 01:44:46 PM
I just went off on a diatribe on how Israel is Outremer and we're still fighting the Crusades.

Expecting a fantastic "You're anti-Semitic!" ad hominem in 5...4...3...2...

Really, is there anyone out there who can with a straight face say Isreal isn't acting like some kind of Ogre?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 15, 2014, 12:48:09 PM
Nigel, thanks for the add, but I was able to tolerate The Discordian Society on my feed for about 30 seconds before quitting.   :lulz:

You're a stronger man than I am.

About 15 seconds stronger. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Faust

Is it common for UK guy to go shirtless? In Ireland even in the warmest of summers you wouldn't see guys walking through a town without a shirt on

Junkenstein

Oh you poor soul.

You're in for some severe culture shock shortly. Have you seen these people on a bank holiday weekend yet? Tip - Stay away from anywhere that sells booze. Which is pretty much everywhere.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

Thursday and Friday from about 5 pm in the town here seems to be an open air drinkfest. Is it legal to drink out doors here?

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2014, 02:45:03 PM
Is it common for UK guy to go shirtless? In Ireland even in the warmest of summers you wouldn't see guys walking through a town without a shirt on

I saw a shirtless woman in Portland the other day. When it's oppressive heat versus prudishness...
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

LMNO

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2014, 02:55:26 PM
Thursday and Friday from about 5 pm in the town here seems to be an open air drinkfest. Is it legal to drink out doors here?

I think you need to start a journal in an anthropological tone.

"Day 3: Many of the indigenous males travel in packs, abandoning their mate-signaling plumage while engaging in ritual acts of chemical ignorance."

Faust

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 15, 2014, 02:57:48 PM

I saw a shirtless woman in Portland the other day. When it's oppressive heat versus prudishness...

I was here with my parasol, sun dress and lace gloves when shirtless man passed by and I nearly passed out from shock.

Faust

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 15, 2014, 02:58:14 PM

"Day 3: Many of the indigenous males travel in packs, abandoning their mate-signaling plumage while engaging in ritual acts of chemical ignorance."
It will start like that and descend into a HP lovecraft narrator tone.

LMNO

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

I was here with my parasol, sun dress and lace gloves when shirtless man passed by and I nearly passed out from shock.

:lol:

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2014, 03:02:00 PM

YESYESYESYESYES

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

I'm glad to see SOMEONE still has a sense of propriety in this boorish world...of course I'm also glad to see bare breasts in public.

So, it's kind of a wash.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Junkenstein

Quote from: Faust on July 15, 2014, 03:02:00 PM

Please do this. You won't even have to plan the descent.

Legality of outdoor drinking varies from place to place and on the availability of the local police. Try watching the crowd at the end of any sporting event round there. It's horrific.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust