News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Cooking with LMNO

Started by LMNO, October 08, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

THEY SAID I WAS MAD AT UNIVERSITY

ME! MAD!

:magick:

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

I'd just like to note your excellent taste in beer.

Fucking LOVE Allagash Black.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 15, 2015, 12:40:30 PM
Ok, they can't all be winners.  A for effort, perhaps?

I must say, I do respect your culinary prowess, hell, even admire it. It's clear you are a fellow of some sophistication.

I must also say that that turned my fucking stomach. Fairly certain I'm becoming vegetarian by default for some reason.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like your note about slow-roasting. It's unfortunate that the skin never got crisp, as that would be the one upside I can think of for that part of pig anatomy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nom!

OK, I have to say, if your mental image of American Thai food is "bland/spicy with peanuts", what the hell are people passing off as Thai food in your neck of the woods??

LMNO

We have terrible Thai in Boston.  Most of the asian immigrants are Vietnamese, though, so I ain't complainin' when I get me some Pho.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 16, 2015, 04:02:08 PM
Nom!

OK, I have to say, if your mental image of American Thai food is "bland/spicy with peanuts", what the hell are people passing off as Thai food in your neck of the woods??
links loading too slow, but that sounds like dutch chinese food.
And dutch indonesian food.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 16, 2015, 05:03:32 PM
We have terrible Thai in Boston.  Most of the asian immigrants are Vietnamese, though, so I ain't complainin' when I get me some Pho.

That might be worth the tradeoff.