News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

I uh... yea.. um..

Started by geekdad, November 24, 2010, 07:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sister Fracture on November 25, 2010, 02:28:15 AM
Yes. Someone took the squealing record noise and beat from "Insane in the Membrane", added some trainwreck sound effects, and then sang (quite poorly) "Folsom Prison Blues."

It was an abomination unto Rock and Roll.

I... I need the link. I NEED IT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sister Fracture

Okay, maybe it was just the fact that I heard it while I was driving my mom around for her errands, but now it sounds amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EGBmdK8mc0
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Salty

Ratahdtar!  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

I don't know if that man should be shot out of a cannon or...no definitely that.
It has to be that awful on purpose.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sister Fracture on November 25, 2010, 05:51:15 AM
Okay, maybe it was just the fact that I heard it while I was driving my mom around for her errands, but now it sounds amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EGBmdK8mc0

No, it's horrible. Christ.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

That song made me fucking die of cancer!
Thanks a lot!  :argh!:

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: geekdad on November 24, 2010, 07:13:46 PM
I am just going to leave this here.

VERY NSFW

http://naughty.lindachan.net/

dammit i could only make it to the 4th page
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Don Coyote

Salty

Quote from: Sir Coyote on November 25, 2010, 10:20:16 PM
I just don't understand why the only one with three mega-cocks wasn't raping ANYTHING with even one of them, that shit is weak, yo.

I know, right?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Jasper

When I think "Bizarre abhumans with ridiculous sex organs doing weird shit to each other", it sounds a lot cooler than the actuality of it.  Lesson learned.

Sister Fracture

Yeah, after the first four pages, chicks with huge and sometimes multiple dicks becomes old hat. Those bondage pictures were scary though.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.