News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NIGELS. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 28, 2012, 07:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 28, 2012, 09:12:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 09:02:41 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 28, 2012, 09:01:40 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:30:39 PM
Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 08:26:09 PM
As the second pea in RWHN's pod this week I'd like to express my general and lukewarm disapproval of this thread, although my disapproval is tempered somewhat by the fact that fair points are raised in the OP and by certain unrelated behavior by RWHN, which shall not be specified, but may have to do with starting certain discussions all over again.

I have no justifications, other than I don't like him much.  I could feed you excuses all day, but it basically boils down to Nigel has my friendship and RWHN doesn't...And since he has decided to be as nasty as humanly possible to my friend, then I can indulge myself in a little hate-shitting.  I know that this is counter-productive on some level, but I do it anyway.  What can I say?  I'm an asshat.

Same here. Keeping it minimal, though. HE MIGHT LIKE IT.

No, as much as I am inclined to bash RWHN, I do not put him in the same box as BH.

Yeah. Kids in handcuffs =/= snuff, but the squick level is still a bit much for me.

OH NO
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

tyrannosaurus vex

This thread was better when it was about Roger's nipples.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Salty

Dude you so clearly want a fight. I don't have any issues with you, or anyone really. Well, no people anyway. Fact remains you're being passively hostile all around. I mean, this thread had already turned back into teh funny and then...

Not that that's a problem. When any pal of mine wants to stick their genitals into a hot toaster, well, that's their right as an American. I'm sure Europeans have similar rights. Regardless, it's not my genitals.

Genitals.

Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 09:20:47 PM
This thread was better when it was about Roger's nipples.

This.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Eater of Clowns

Is it okay to like Nigel AND like RWHN?  Because I do that sometimes, in between the long bursts of hating them both fervently (not because they're them, but because they a thing that exists).

I just want them to be friends.

Can I emulsify them into a tasty mayonnaise?  Like, if they don't mix normally, can I just drizzle a little bit of RWHN into some Nigel with eggs and whip it around for a while?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 28, 2012, 09:23:36 PM
Is it okay to like Nigel AND like RWHN?  Because I do that sometimes, in between the long bursts of hating them both fervently (not because they're them, but because they a thing that exists).

Can I emulsify them into a tasty mayonnaise?  Like, if they don't mix normally, can I just drizzle a little bit of RWHN into some Nigel with eggs and whip it around for a while?

No, they're like bleach and ammonia. Both perfectly harmless and non-toxic on their own, but if you mix them... BOOM.

AFK

I hate mayonnaise.  Sorry.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 09:26:26 PM

No, they're like bleach and ammonia. Both perfectly harmless and non-toxic on their own, but if you mix them... BOOM.

Aw.  :sad:

Well I'm going to go console myself with tall cold glass of perfectly harmless and non-toxic bleach.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 28, 2012, 09:30:20 PM

You're dead to me. 
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 28, 2012, 09:30:20 PM

stop.

The Good Reverend Roger

Is it okay to like Nigel AND like RWHN?

Why wouldn't it be?  Whattaya think this is?  Communism?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: Alty on August 28, 2012, 09:21:59 PM

Not that that's a problem. When any pal of mine wants to stick their genitals into a hot toaster, well, that's their right as an American.

Still, friends let friends who about to stick their junk in the toaster know when Richter has been around, sharpening.

Luna

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 28, 2012, 10:08:00 PM

Not that that's a problem. When any pal of mine wants to stick their genitals into a hot toaster, well, that's their right as an American.

Still, friends let friends who about to stick their junk in the toaster know when Richter has been around, sharpening.

No shit.  Left him alone with my toaster for five minutes while I was in the can, the next time I tried to make toast, I got croutons.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on August 28, 2012, 10:10:34 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 28, 2012, 10:08:00 PM

No shit.  Left him alone with my toaster for five minutes while I was in the can, the next time I tried to make toast, I got croutons.

You got lucky, then.  I once heard how Richter sharpened a knife so much, it made Death's scythe look like a butter knife.  It accidentally a black hole in half.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 07:23:41 PM
Dear Nigel,

Please stop being so Nigel.  You're upsetting the asshole who has you on ignore sort of.  He has FEELINGS, you know, and YOU HURT THOSE FEELINGS with your uppity Nigelness.  All of you.  Is it so much to ask, that you be someone totally different than you are?  Is it too much to ask, that you stop annoying his delicate sensibilities with your Gay Wango Tango and driving around in your perverted bendy bus and your screeching insistence on not being stepped on?

He has RIGHTS, you know, and one of those rights is to use People Like You as doormats.  It's not that he won't pick a fight with me or with ECH because we're GUYS, so much as it's that you're a WOMAN, and there shouldn't BE a fight because you shouldn't be so damn Nigel all the time.  You are in fact GRATUITOUSLY Nigel, and frankly, there's no excuse for it.

So when he's ignoring you, you should SHUT UP so that he can properly ignore you.  Do you think that's EASY?  Do you believe that he should have to exercise self-control?  Are you really that selfish?  The button to VIEW POST is RIGHT THERE and it's REALLY SHINY and you should think about that before you Nigel all over the place.

Really, Nigel.  All of you should show a little more restraint.  It's like FINGERNAILS ON A CHALKBOARD, and you should remember that this is all about HIS feelings, not your womanish ALMOST feelings, however good your imitation of said feelings may be.

Please correct your behavior accordingly.

Yours truly,
Martin Bormann

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: I think this is my new favorite thing ever. I'm going to leave my tablet logged into this page and take it with me to the hospital tomorrow so I can wake up to it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."