News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Reviews... Bottom of the Barrel reviews...

Started by hooplala, July 06, 2012, 02:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 19, 2012, 04:36:38 PM
Hey hey to anyone who reads this post....  in an upcoming review I am going to be reading some fictional letters I have received, I would like to use real names for the people writing to me... anyone up for their name being read aloud in a video watched by almost nobody???  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Shit yeah.  I'll even write horrible letters, if you want.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 19, 2012, 05:00:59 PM
Hey hey to anyone who reads this post....  in an upcoming review I am going to be reading some fictional letters I have received, I would like to use real names for the people writing to me... anyone up for their name being read aloud in a video watched by almost nobody???  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Hey if you want, go nuts... most of them are going to be about I abused Tim Curry in another review, but a death threat or two for no reason would be amusing.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 19, 2012, 05:09:19 PM

Hey if you want, go nuts... most of them are going to be about I abused Tim Curry in another review, but a death threat or two for no reason would be amusing.

On it, as soon as I get a chance.  I'll PM them to you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 19, 2012, 05:33:14 PM

You are a darling. 

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 19, 2012, 05:40:39 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 19, 2012, 05:33:14 PM

You are a darling.

*curtsies*

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Absolutely! I even have Opinions about Tim Curry.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 06:37:14 PM

Absolutely! I even have Opinions about Tim Curry.

:lol:

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

That was awesome!

And Andrea Martin was adorable back then.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

She really was... this and Black Christmas were her best moments.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

hooplala

Quote from: Man Green on October 19, 2012, 09:06:00 PM
JESUS FUCK THAT LOOKS TERRIFYING.  :aaa:

Oh it is, it's very well done... strangely, by the same guy who made The Christmas Story.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on October 20, 2012, 05:01:13 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 19, 2012, 09:06:00 PM
JESUS FUCK THAT LOOKS TERRIFYING.  :aaa:

Oh it is, it's very well done... strangely, by the same guy who made The Christmas Story.

Weird! I'll have to watch both of them this year.