News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

They arent even pretending to care any more...

Started by Luna, September 26, 2011, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Or worse that your some how victimizing him. A couple of weeks ago an old friend of mine who became a  born again after moving to georgia made some sort of comment on facebook that for god to bless america "we" have to declare our depndence on him or some shit like that.

Now i respond asking him to clarify what he meant since a) not all americans are christians and b) what hes suggesting sounds unconstitutional to me.

His response was something to the effect that hes sorry that hes angered me and that he knows that his faith would eventually lead to long protracted arguments etc. Etc.

My response- dude im not mad i just wanted you to clarify what seemed like unamerican statements to me.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Nigel on September 26, 2011, 06:44:20 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 26, 2011, 06:07:11 PM
QuoteNew Heights Middle School in Jefferson, South Carolina, featured the rapper during an assembly that took place earlier this month. B-SHOC's catalog of songs includes titles such as "Jesus Lean'," "Crazy Bout God," and "Christ-Like Cruisin."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7cAYV_lVNI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvyO4HyQofc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o

:lulz:

I am listening to Christ-Like Cruising and it's embarrassing me.

I just cant get over the idea that anyone would be converted at a Christian Rap concert.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Bruno

Please tell me they had at least one rapping granny.

You can convince anybody of anything with one of those.
Formerly something else...

The Rev

It's designed to target kids, like Joe Camel, only with something worse than cancer.

Juana

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 26, 2011, 07:07:42 PM
Or worse that your some how victimizing him. A couple of weeks ago an old friend of mine who became a  born again after moving to georgia made some sort of comment on facebook that for god to bless america "we" have to declare our depndence on him or some shit like that.

Now i respond asking him to clarify what he meant since a) not all americans are christians and b) what hes suggesting sounds unconstitutional to me.

His response was something to the effect that hes sorry that hes angered me and that he knows that his faith would eventually lead to long protracted arguments etc. Etc.

My response- dude im not mad i just wanted you to clarify what seemed like unamerican statements to me.
That's part of the born-again persecution complex. They seem to have it worse than regular Christians and automatically assume any form of disagreement, even something mild like that.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

What tickles me about this though garbo is that born agains have their defining factor in common with their mortal enemies the wiccans :lulz:

i think it was on the website why wiccans suck but either way the author made the argument that while wiccans swear up and down that they don't believe in the devil, they actually do. And his name is jesus.

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 27, 2011, 12:44:28 AM
What tickles me about this though garbo is that born agains have their defining factor in common with their mortal enemies the wiccans :lulz:

i think it was on the website why wiccans suck but either way the author made the argument that while wiccans swear up and down that they don't believe in the devil, they actually do. And his name is jesus.

Pft, please.  No faith on the planet has ever come up with a devil/demon/bad guy who is worse than what humans can and WILL do.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh i agree. I just think its funny because wiccans go we dont believe in absolute evil. Unless its christians what is oppressing us! Erm ok. Then the christians go pagans atheists and feminists oh my! Its hilarious. Mind you the pagans atheists and feminists oh my have a stronger argument. I just think that the whole "no you!" factor is hilarious.

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 27, 2011, 01:03:57 AM
Oh i agree. I just think its funny because wiccans go we dont believe in absolute evil. Unless its christians what is oppressing us! Erm ok. Then the christians go pagans atheists and feminists oh my! Its hilarious. Mind you the pagans atheists and feminists oh my have a stronger argument. I just think that the whole "no you!" factor is hilarious.

Hilarious, right up 'til people start getting set on fire or nailed to trees. 

Some people have to have SOMEBODY to hate.  It's what binds some people together, it's what makes people feel important.  They can't feel big unless they're making someone else feel small.  You see it in a lot of faiths...  You see it in politics.  (What do you think the two party system is FOR?  It's to give people someone a label so they can be hated.) 

Hell, watch any group of five or more children, you'll see it in action.  Up front, in your face confrontations, sneaking around people's backs spreading whispers, it's all the same shit.  It's what people DO... at least until their brains grow in.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

I say we gang up on the agnostics, the fence-sitting bastards.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on September 27, 2011, 01:49:25 AM

Some people have to have SOMEBODY to hate.  It's what binds some people together, it's what makes people feel important.  They can't feel big unless they're making someone else feel small.  You see it in a lot of faiths...  You see it in politics.  (What do you think the two party system is FOR?  It's to give people someone a label so they can be hated.) 

Hell, watch any group of five or more children, you'll see it in action.  Up front, in your face confrontations, sneaking around people's backs spreading whispers, it's all the same shit.  It's what people DO... at least until their brains grow in.

Here's the funny thing about that.

This particular friend has know that I've been of the Pagan persuasion since... 1997. Hell, he and I were friends when I was still Catholic.

Did he, I dunno, forget that not only are there a few million non-Christians in the US but also that he was friends with them? Did he forget that one of those friends, nay a former bandmate, wrote a song condemning the idea of theocracy in high school? Yeah, he did. He forgot. Then his old friend came back and reminded him that he was being a douche. I think that's where the victim complex comes in. Monkeys don't want to be wrong, and if they are, they have to show the right monkey how they are wrong within the context the right monkey is arguing.

Hence:
:stupid jingoistic religious statement:
:using the Constitution and demographics to disprove stupid jingoistic religious statement:
U mad bro?
No.... why would you think I'm mad? You're just being unconstitutional and treasonous.
:no answer:

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 27, 2011, 01:58:10 AM
Quote from: Luna on September 27, 2011, 01:49:25 AM

Here's the funny thing about that.

This particular friend has know that I've been of the Pagan persuasion since... 1997. Hell, he and I were friends when I was still Catholic.

Did he, I dunno, forget that not only are there a few million non-Christians in the US but also that he was friends with them? Did he forget that one of those friends, nay a former bandmate, wrote a song condemning the idea of theocracy in high school? Yeah, he did. He forgot. Then his old friend came back and reminded him that he was being a douche. I think that's where the victim complex comes in. Monkeys don't want to be wrong, and if they are, they have to show the right monkey how they are wrong within the context the right monkey is arguing.

Hence:
:stupid jingoistic religious statement:
:using the Constitution and demographics to disprove stupid jingoistic religious statement:
U mad bro?
No.... why would you think I'm mad? You're just being unconstitutional and treasonous.
:no answer:

Yup.  It'd be said, if it didn't make some of them downright dangerous.

PopeTom

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2011, 01:53:33 AM

I say we gang up on the children because it'll be an easier fight to win.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PopeTom on September 27, 2011, 02:35:11 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2011, 01:53:33 AM

I say we gang up on the children because it'll be an easier fight to win.

wat
Molon Lube

Chairman Risus

Attending a christian rap concert seems to be punishment in and of itself.