News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

ARAB REBELS

Started by E.O.T., January 07, 2010, 07:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/22129881/detail.html

EITHER

"what WERE they thinking?!"

OR

" team america... fuck yeah" (the slow version)

OR,OR

"freakin sweet" (said in the style of Peter Griffin)
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know how anyone could say they were in bad taste because I don't know how anyone could even figure out what they're supposed to MEAN.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I couldn't really make out what the intended message is either.  Some people don't need to understand a message to let it make them angry.

rygD

When I first heard and saw I thought they seemed pretty pro-America, if they were even supposed to be intended to hint at The Towers.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

E.O.T.

Quote from: Felix on January 08, 2010, 03:15:35 AM
I couldn't really make out what the intended message is either.  Some people don't need to understand a message to let it make them angry.

EITHER

This ought to be repeated at the beginning of every thread, and again after every three posts

OR

Put a burqua on it

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Time to wonder if the reaction would have been the same had the students not been of Arab descent.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I like to think so, but I wouldn't bet money.

Nast

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 08, 2010, 04:37:31 AM
Time to wonder if the reaction would have been the same had the students not been of Arab descent.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Because if people see a person of Arab descent wearing something they immediately think "ZOMG that brown person must be against Amurrica and all it holds dear." without thinking much more about their identity. Us vs Them paranoia. Feh.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Suu

Some of the comments are retarded, and some of them are really good. I feel bad for the kids, because now every white soccer mom in Detroit is going to want them deported.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Some people don't need to understand a message to let it make them angry.

Ooooooo this should be forum news!

Suu

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 08, 2010, 04:52:17 AM
Some people don't need to understand a message to let it make them angry.

Ooooooo this should be forum news!

2nded.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

I approve of this message (that I don't understand).