News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Those guys are trolls, right?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Remington

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 23, 2010, 06:29:30 AM
Those guys are trolls, right?
Lazy trolls, I guess you could say. Instead of hunting their own targets, they lay out the bait and let the idiots come to them.

Navy Seal vs Skeet Shooting would be a good way to think of it.
Is it plugged in?

Chief Uwachiquen

Well, shit. I was at work or sleeping during the last voting period. We've only got one or two votes left, and one of us is gettin' the nom tonight, yeah? I have a couple of theories floating around about who's what.

People I'm suspicious of:

Shrunkenheadspace, he's been WAY too vocal for my liking, it makes me a bit uneasy. Slanket makes me nervous too because I don't think he's said a god damn thing this whole time. And TGG seemed a bit happy about another death but I could be misconstruing it. And something about Cainad is setting off my weird shit-o-meter but I can't point at anything specifically. Cain's been awfully quiet too.

Hell I'm paranoid about all of you.  :horrormirth: But those are the main ones that come to mind. Of course I COULD say that if I get killed by a wolf I could've been right about somebody but, of course, that wouldn't help prove anything since I named too many people for that info to be useful. Plus if I don't get killed I look suspicious. Feck.

President Television

Quote from: Chief Uwachiquen on January 23, 2010, 07:28:16 AM
Shrunkenheadspace, he's been WAY too vocal for my liking, it makes me a bit uneasy.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY WHAT'S THIS THEN :argh!:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cainad (dec.)

Shrunkenheadspace, he's been WAY too vocal for my liking, it makes me a bit uneasy.

This. Killers often take a keen interest in the investigation surrounding their crimes.

And something about Cainad is setting off my weird shit-o-meter but I can't point at anything specifically.

Probably my freakish glee at the whole affair.

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 23, 2010, 02:47:57 PM

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY WHAT'S THIS THEN :argh!:

A little bit twitchy, are we?

Rumckle

Slanket makes me nervous too because I don't think he's said a god damn thing this whole time.

Slanket make me nervous all the time.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cain

I love how people are willing to line up, both publically and in private, and remind me how much of a devious untrustworthy scumbag I am, even when I've done absolutely nothing to them.  No, really. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling side.  Nice to know my standing is so high among the PD.com masses.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered with this game.  Remmington, you have my PM (which was sent before reading this thread, just in case it causes any confusion).

President Television

Quote from: Cainad on January 23, 2010, 03:19:48 PM
A little bit twitchy, are we?

You bet I'm twitchy. I don't want to get my ass lynched.

Also, I've been posting a lot because there isn't much going on with me right now outside of the internet. I keep coming back to this thread because, well, it's a game. Games are fun. It's how I'm passing the time for now.

Storebrand

Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2010, 04:03:09 PM
I love how people are willing to line up, both publically and in private, and remind me how much of a devious untrustworthy scumbag I am, even when I've done absolutely nothing to them.  No, really. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling side.  Nice to know my standing is so high among the PD.com masses.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered with this game.  Remmington, you have my PM (which was sent before reading this thread, just in case it causes any confusion).

Seriously?  

President Television

I love how people are willing to line up, both publically and in private, and remind me how much of a devious untrustworthy scumbag I am, even when I've done absolutely nothing to them.  No, really. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling side.  Nice to know my standing is so high among the PD.com masses.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered with this game.  Remmington, you have my PM (which was sent before reading this thread, just in case it causes any confusion).

Hey, this is Werewolf. Everyone is a devious untrustworthy scumbag. You don't have to take it personally.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Rumckle on January 23, 2010, 03:40:02 PM
Slanket makes me nervous too because I don't think he's said a god damn thing this whole time.

Slanket make me nervous all the time.

:fap:

Oh yeah, sorry Johnny. Totally thought you were a werewolf.

Freeky

Ohcrap Slanket, I love Beaker. I was hypnotized by your sig for like 45 seconds.

Remington

Cain has officially resigned from the game. He was the psychic.

I have randomly chosen a new psychic. It is still nighttime, as I have yet to receive the new psychic's guess.
Is it plugged in?

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 23, 2010, 04:37:27 PM

Hey, this is Werewolf. Everyone is a devious untrustworthy scumbag. You don't have to take it personally.

Except I get it constantly even outside of the game.  Straw that broke the camel's back etc.  I'm done.