News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Discourse 31: All rights are Wrongs...

Started by Trollax, August 15, 2004, 06:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: Hotsumawhen worse laws come out, more riots happen. eventually, new york gts burned to the ground by angry homosexuals, the government makes it worse. then the gay army steals several nuclear silos and launches them at every country on the planet. causing a global depression and the human race goes extinct because of the nuclear fallout

see what'll happen if the ammendment passes?

*pictures the Fab 5 in commando outfits by Ralph Lauren*

Rupert Giles

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: Hotsumawhen worse laws come out, more riots happen. eventually, new york gts burned to the ground by angry homosexuals, the government makes it worse. then the gay army steals several nuclear silos and launches them at every country on the planet. causing a global depression and the human race goes extinct because of the nuclear fallout

see what'll happen if the ammendment passes?

*pictures the Fab 5 in commando outfits by Ralph Lauren*

Huh?  The original Power Rangers?

Ami Jo Johnson was cute.  She's like 40 now.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: archPope Rocket P LlamaLooks like the Government is taking over your country too Trollax. Super suck. As far as I know the stupid No Gay Marriage ammendment hasn't gotten very far here, but it's probably only a matter of time.

But fear not, those of we ordained by Universal Life Church can perform legally binding wedding's, and I imagine most of us don't give a shit aboutthe gender of the two parties. Of course the government can refuse to recognize the ceremonies we perform, but we can still perform them dammit!
yes we can perform leagaly binding weddings... we can also perform non-legaly binding ones as well... and you know I really don't care what the genders of the people involved in the services are ... but just because I wed two members of the same gender together does not make it legaly binding.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

archPope Rocket P Llama

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis
Quote from: archPope Rocket P LlamaLooks like the Government is taking over your country too Trollax. Super suck. As far as I know the stupid No Gay Marriage ammendment hasn't gotten very far here, but it's probably only a matter of time.

But fear not, those of we ordained by Universal Life Church can perform legally binding wedding's, and I imagine most of us don't give a shit aboutthe gender of the two parties. Of course the government can refuse to recognize the ceremonies we perform, but we can still perform them dammit!
yes we can perform leagaly binding weddings... we can also perform non-legaly binding ones as well... and you know I really don't care what the genders of the people involved in the services are ... but just because I wed two members of the same gender together does not make it legaly binding.

Nothing is legally binding (except for tieing your partner up in subpeonas and contracts for weird sex). The Law doesn't exist except in your MIND, so if your marriage is legally binding IN YOUR MIND, then the government can fuck off. They don't hold a monopoly on LAW.
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

Trollax

Quote from: archPope Rocket P Llama

Nothing is legally binding (except for tieing your partner up in subpeonas and contracts for weird sex). The Law doesn't exist except in your MIND, so if your marriage is legally binding IN YOUR MIND, then the government can fuck off. They don't hold a monopoly on LAW.

which was my arguement for why life is a game in my philosophy presentation paper today...

Rupert Giles

which was my arguement for why life is a game in my philosophy presentation paper today...

My arguement for Life being a Game is that myself, along with people like Great Teacher Largo, Josh, and others, seem to be able to locate Spawn Points, Save Game Stations, and really have a hard time using the interface to interact with NPCs and other PCs.

Trollax

Quote from: Compositus Confusio

My arguement for Life being a Game is that myself, along with people like Great Teacher Largo, Josh, and others, seem to be able to locate Spawn Points, Save Game Stations, and really have a hard time using the interface to interact with NPCs and other PCs.

well I can edit the source  :P  :P  :P

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Compositus Confusio

well I can edit the source  :P  :P  :P

Wow.  That must be really wierd to do, what with all the different revisions that are going on pretty much constantly.  I all really have is my Bracelet.  But then again, that's enough.

Horab Fibslager

stat whoring is fun and easy

why the hell do yall call it munchkinism?
Hell is other people.

then what is the complaint on governments opposeing gay marriage?!?!? weird.

namu

Government ? Oh, don't mind them. They live in a collective hallucination. They're mostly harmless.

Well, except when one of them comes to my house and demands money or everything in the house and I have to wack him on the head with a shovel.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--
United we stand, divided we run free at last !

Trollax

then what is the complaint on governments opposeing gay marriage?!?!? weird.

opposing one state of mind against another. One which they find more desirable and easier to manipulate...

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDopposing one state of mind against another. One which they find more desirable and easier to manipulate...
so what is the problem with me stateing how the situation actually is with in the framework of the situation that is being complained about?!?!?

Trollax

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDopposing one state of mind against another. One which they find more desirable and easier to manipulate...
so what is the problem with me stateing how the situation actually is with in the framework of the situation that is being complained about?!?!?

the fact that they have a monopoly on deadly force and are afraid we'd try and dominate their lives with our beliefs (just like they do to us) if the field was level and fair.