News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Rant 1: todays kids are insane.(for the most part)

Started by bob-o, September 10, 2004, 10:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schweinepriester G.

"...it would needlessly exclude IMPS implementations that
  may utilize sub-atomic monkeys and/or multiple universes;"
RFC 2795, section 4 (Infinite-TAG)

bob-o

"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

bob-o

could you do me a favor and delete the name in your post?

Rupert Giles

Everyone read those excerpts from Rico's time in his History and Moral Philosophy?  class in High School from the book by Robert Andson Hienlien called Starship Troopers to find out where the country is headed.

sakredchao

yeah, those kids should be out getting high!

sorry to drop it to you, connor, but everyone's stupid, this isn't a new development either...

mount the cannon on your van, you'll need it.
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

eighteen buddha strike

Quote from: sakredchaoyeah, those kids should be out getting high!

sorry to drop it to you, connor, but everyone's stupid, this isn't a new development either...

You'll want to get a VW Bus if your planning on hardmounting any type of weapon. Most vans these days are made out of plastic and tinfoil.

Zurtok Khan

We're turning into the world of "Brave New World" IMO.  We're homogeniziing everything down so that it can't offend the biggest idiot in the world, and so that he can operate it at the same time.

My generation is a bunch of fucking idiots that thinks that thinking is only for queers, and that sex, drugs, and bad punk (I prefer to call it puke rock) is what its all about.  They need a collective mindfuck to wake up from their dilusion that everything is as easy as Highschool, and that everyone else owes them something; when in reality(tm) it's them that owes everyone else something.

Yay, rantiness!
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Horab Fibslager

you gfogot about they part wher your generation thinks it's amajor crime that they're parents want them to get good grades or clean their room. they then go on to equate such treatemnt as chidl abuse and write terribel terrible music. which is nto the same as takign too much acid seeign weird shit then finding a music prorgram and makign terrible terrible music.
Hell is other people.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Gigglin Buddha the PenisWe're turning into the world of "Brave New World" IMO.  We're homogeniziing everything down so that it can't offend the biggest idiot in the world, and so that he can operate it at the same time.

My generation is a bunch of fucking idiots that thinks that thinking is only for queers, and that sex, drugs, and bad punk (I prefer to call it puke rock) is what its all about.  They need a collective mindfuck to wake up from their dilusion that everything is as easy as Highschool, and that everyone else owes them something; when in reality(tm) it's them that owes everyone else something.

Yay, rantiness!
If we are turning into the brave new world wouldn't that mean we who are against the idea of homoginization of everything actually be against mandatory sex play for children the mandatory drug use (soma)... but can anybody tell me the Why we are against it when it's mandatory (drug use) but for it' because it's not Illegal?!?!?
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

namu

We're for it when it's a deliberate, freely initiated act. We're against it when it's forced on you by The Govn'ment or any other Grayness. Or not.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--
United we stand, divided we run free at last !

agent compassion

I'm for the mandatory installing of antlers/horns into skull implants so that you can gore anyone who makes fun of you.....

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Marl Fublewonker

Quote from: agent compassionI'm for the mandatory installing of antlers/horns into skull implants so that you can gore anyone who makes fun of you.....

Along with a laser that you can shoot out of your forehead, and burn them at the same time.

bob-o

Quote from: sakredchaoyeah, those kids should be out getting high!

erm...

you mean "yea, those kids shouldn't eb out getting high"?

i know, sakred. i know. i needed to express my thoughts- i never said it was new.

and it was *you* who wanted a cannon mounted on your car. i prefer an Uzi or MAC-10, or a 10g. shotgun....

~bob-o

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Marl Fublewonker

Now that the ban's been lifted, I'd go with a pistol grip shotgun. "A freakin' ten guage, what did you think?!"