News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

In other news, Jenn has announced that I am a filthy barbarian, on account of I made a "General Tso's Chicken" sammich.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 15, 2015, 11:32:28 PM
In other news, Jenn has announced that I am a filthy barbarian, on account of I made a "General Tso's Chicken" sammich.

She was correct to do you, you monster.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 15, 2015, 11:42:07 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 15, 2015, 11:32:28 PM

She was correct to do you, you monster.

It was good.  I even used mayo instead of mustard.
Molon Lube

LMNO

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on August 16, 2015, 03:29:00 AM
Mustard is the superior condiment

This is true.

Unless you're making a sammich outta General Tso's Chicken.

You want finesse at that point, not the bludgeoning superiority of mustard.
Molon Lube

rong

My girlfriend got this "el diablo" jalapeño mustard - its fucking great. 

Beaver brand horseradish mustard is pretty damn good too - approaching mighty fine.

Quote unquote spicy brown mustard is fucking bullshit and is for housewives and little girls.

Give me a solid yellow and I'm happy.  I prefer plochmanst. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on August 16, 2015, 04:14:40 AM

Quote unquote spicy brown mustard is fucking bullshit and is for housewives and little girls.

We're gonna have to fight.
Molon Lube

rong

I'm pretty sure you're bigger than me. But I don't mind bleeding.  Just please don't knock my teeth out - dental work is fuckin spendy

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on August 16, 2015, 04:35:13 AM
I'm pretty sure you're bigger than me. But I don't mind bleeding.  Just please don't knock my teeth out - dental work is fuckin spendy

I just can't have people talkin' shit about my mustard.
Molon Lube

rong

Sorry man, but I have yet to sample a spicy brown thstctadtes better than "meh"

rong

But, seriously, I'd be willing to put about 1000 miles or so on my motorcycle in order to fight you.  Not because I hate you or anything, but in the sportsman-like sense of it.  I would be trusting that you don't beat me so bad that I can't ride home, too.

Mainly, I just replaced a leaky fork seal and when I entered it into my maintenance log I noticed I've only rode 200 miles this year and that's fucking pathetic.

1000 miles puts me near Colorado or maybe Oklahoma.

I'm a fan of boxing with big soft practice gloves.

What say ye?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on August 16, 2015, 04:51:24 AM
But, seriously, I'd be willing to put about 1000 miles or so on my motorcycle in order to fight you.  Not because I hate you or anything, but in the sportsman-like sense of it.  I would be trusting that you don't beat me so bad that I can't ride home, too.

Mainly, I just replaced a leaky fork seal and when I entered it into my maintenance log I noticed I've only rode 200 miles this year and that's fucking pathetic.

1000 miles puts me near Colorado or maybe Oklahoma.

I'm a fan of boxing with big soft practice gloves.

What say ye?

Gloves?  I just put up with being punched until I get both hands on the guy, then we see how many ways his knees bend.
Molon Lube

rong

My knees already bend lots of ways.  How bout a headbutting contest?

The Wizard Joseph

I remember seeing a singular thing called ballpipe. That could settle the question of Spicy Brown's mustardly honor.

Also... now that General Tso's is in a sammich why stop there? You could add a few carrot sticks and put it in a wrap, or add the rice and go full burrito. General Tso's chicken burrito. Like the sound of it... now I'm REALLY hungry.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl