News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

All Hail Aqua Buddha!

Started by Iason Ouabache, August 10, 2010, 02:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/08/stoner-kidnapping-101-aka-rand-paul-the-college-years.php

QuoteRemember your college years? The test cramming, the questionable decisions when it came to alcohol, the even more questionable decisions when it came to dating? And who can forget that classic college prank -- the one where you kidnap a girl from the swim team, blindfold her, and try to force her to take bong hits before making her kneel in a creek and pray to "Aqua Buddha"?

What's that you say? You never tried that one? Well you must not have attended college with Rand Paul.

From a new profile of Paul's college years published by GQ:

QuoteThe strangest episode of Paul's time at Baylor occurred one afternoon in 1983 (although memories about all of these events are understandably a bit hazy, so the date might be slightly off), when he and a NoZe brother paid a visit to a female student who was one of Paul's teammates on the Baylor swim team. According to this woman, who requested anonymity because of her current job as a clinical psychologist, "He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They'd been smoking pot." After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. "They told me their god was 'Aqua Buddha' and that I needed to bow down and worship him," the woman recalls. "They blindfolded me and made me bow down to 'Aqua Buddha' in the creek. I had to say, 'I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.' At Baylor, there were people actively going around trying to save you and we had to go to chapel, so worshiping idols was a big no-no."
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Prince Glittersnatch III

Do Aqua Buddhists go to Nirvana or Aqua-Nirvana?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cramulus

Thank you, anonymous clinical psychologist
                                                                   \

Cain

This actually makes me like Rand Paul more.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on August 10, 2010, 02:31:11 PM
This actually makes me like Rand Paul more.

Well, maybe if you had a time machine...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Who needs a time machine?  Me and Rand, we're going to do it tomorrow.  And he's getting high whether he wants to or not (post Aqua-Buddha II press conference should be fun).

Epimetheus

These are clearly Aquaman worshippers.

Quote from: KingderpAqua-Nirvana?
Atlantis.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on August 10, 2010, 02:43:34 PM
Who needs a time machine?  Me and Rand, we're going to do it tomorrow.  And he's getting high whether he wants to or not (post Aqua-Buddha II press conference should be fun).

Anyone involves with the Tea Party movement is automatically on my shit list, especially if they are conspiracy theorists.
Reason being they prevent me from watching the video for Babylon by The Tea Party on youtube.

I hate the movement. Love the band. Only good thing that came out of Canada.

BabylonHoruv

the sound quality on the youtube of that song that I found was really bad.  But it sounds like a good song underneath it.  I am exploring other options to get the song.  I like songs with my name in them.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 11, 2010, 10:17:13 AM
the sound quality on the youtube of that song that I found was really bad.  But it sounds like a good song underneath it.  I am exploring other options to get the song.  I like songs with my name in them.

It is a pretty awesome song. It's available on one of their DVDs (Illuminations) and the song itself is off their album Transmission. Most of the other videos from them seem to be of pretty decent sound quality.