Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

BACON SUCCESSFUL

Started by Verbal Mike, October 04, 2008, 04:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Manta Obscura on November 19, 2008, 01:51:58 PM
Quote from: The Dark Monk on November 06, 2008, 06:25:29 PM
I think we should try to make a bacon ball, sort of like a rubber band ball, just keep wrapping strips around and around.....

It wouldn't bounce, though, and that would be a lot of good bacon wasted . . .

not if you eat it, right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 26, 2008, 08:01:06 AM
I think we should try to make a bacon ball, sort of like a rubber band ball, just keep wrapping strips around and around.....

That's my kind of thinking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 26, 2008, 08:01:06 AM

Touche . . .

Now I'm wanting to make a bacon ball, and I have to wait 8 hours until I get off work. Thanks a lot, TripZip.  :argh!:
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Valerie - Gone

This seems to be the most appropriate place to put this, since we do not have a thread specifically for the death sammich that I can see.

While Cainad was visiting with me a couple weeks ago, I came up with three variations on the death sammich. He has told me that I am evil for these.  :mrgreen:

1. Cream Cheese Bacon Death Sammich. Obviously, there is no regular cheese. Just the cream cheese and bacon. I'm not at all sure how this would taste. It couldn't be that bad, though. Cream cheese and lox isn't bad. And neither is a pickle wrapped in cream cheese and ham.

2. Macaroni and Cheese Bacon Death Sammich. The shell kind of macaroni. That's more of an added texture thing than an added flavor thing, though.

And finally...

3. Bleu Cheese Bacon Death Sammich. I will add that this is the only variation I came up with that Cainad said he would try. He said he would have to try that one. I believe this is the biggest reason I am evil. But it is his fault. If he didn't like bleu cheese, I wouldn't have thought of it. Because I certainly don't like bleu cheese. So, all his fault.

If anyone has the courage to try these variations, I want to hear about it. I don't know that I can even handle the regular death sammich, so I definitely won't be the one to try these.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They all sound delicious and I will eat the fuck out of all of them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

We did #2 in non-sammich form for Xmas the day we did the turbaconducken.

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: Cainad on January 19, 2009, 04:37:40 PM
:cramstipated:
8) Told you I would post them. Did I lull you into a false sense of security because I took so long?
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on January 19, 2009, 04:50:10 PM
We did #2 in non-sammich form for Xmas the day we did the turbaconducken.

I usually do #2 in non-sandwich form, too.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Crispy bacon about 10 strips  :lulz:(it cannot be limp or it's just gross)
sliced bleu cheese
thin sliced tomato
fresh spinache leaves
together on toasted rye bread with a touch of the condiment of your choice is awesomeness!!!!

It's the BBTS on rye YAY!

Raphaella

Try #1 on a bagel, cream cheese and crispy bacon on a bagel sammach. 
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Sanguine Penguin on January 19, 2009, 11:40:02 PM

That's the only way I would eat it.

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: Sanguine Penguin on January 19, 2009, 11:40:02 PM
That's how I meant it to be. I thought the Death Sammich's bread was a bagel. If I am wrong, I will go to add that into all the variations.